Discussion New Merchandise for 2014 - Confirmed Merch in OP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this thread we can discuss, post photos, etc of new merchandise for 2014. These can be official (by any given's club manufacturer, such as ISC or Adidas) or just AFL licensed (by Sekem). They can be jackets, jumpers, shirts, polos, coffee mugs, sunglasses, etc. As long as its club related - it belongs in this thread.

We'll keep track of it in this OP.

Adelaide:

Brisbane:

Carlton:
Post #2 - New Merchandise to have New 2014 Logo

Collingwood:

Essendon:

Fremantle:

Gold Coast:

GWS:

Geelong:

Hawthorn:

Melbourne:

North Melbourne:

Port Adelaide:

Richmond:

St Kilda:

Sydney:

West Coast:

Western Bulldogs:

To start with, Carlton have unveiled a new logo which will go on all of their new merchandise. The image below also confirms that Carlton will stay with Nike.

Polo150.jpg

http://www.carltonfc.com.au/news/2013-10-01/carlton-unveils-official-logo-for-landmark-150th-year

I'm led to believe that Norf are having new training gear and off field apparel for next season.

Check out the sales.

http://www.rooshop.com.au/

As I stated in the new jumpers thread, the Crows are currently having a sale on all of their off field apparel and training gear.

I presume this will lead to new merchandise for 2014.
Puma usually updates their off field apparel (media polos etc.) and training gear every year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've seen a few of them, nothing special.

Do you know if they're available for all clubs? I've only seen them in that photo that popped up months ago, little surprised that they haven't shown up on club websites to be honest.

I'm in the market for a new beanie for next season, just weighing up my options...

Do you know if they're available for all clubs? I've only seen them in that photo that popped up months ago, little surprised that they haven't shown up on club websites to be honest.

I'm in the market for a new beanie for next season, just weighing up my options...

Well if the snapbacks are on the sites I'm preety sure that the beanies will be added aswell

I've seen them at Kickz101 on Elizabeth St.

All teams? Or just the ones that have shown up on the internet?
I was just having a look at their website to see if they were up there, and found a few beanies like this.. I'd love if they made AFL beanies like this
DSC_4314_1024x1024.jpg

Nice that they got the Fitzroy long sleeve wrong.
Their jumpers never had Blue arms, only Maroon (Red) with Blue cuffs.

The V striping on the Bears' long sleeve is also a mess: pinstriping, too shallow with the angle and too high up the chest. It's not even consistent with the S/S version!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back