New MFC Venue Partner - The Sporting Globe

Remove this Banner Ad

The fact we've got a venue partner is great, and 20% off a couple of jugs is a pretty good deal. Thanks Sporting Globe!

Also, I live next to Richmond, so can't complain there :)

Edit: Having said that, any pub that advertises UFC is probably not the place I want to drink at but if it's full of Dees supporters that shouldn't be a problem. Would still prefer a sponsorship with Revs but you can't have everything.

Yep and while people are asking questions,

Is it normally the end of April members get offered a rediculous amount off New Balance stuff like 60-70%

*i need new runners*

Is it normally the end of April members get offered a rediculous amount off New Balance stuff like 60-70%

*i need new runners*
Waiting on this too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*i need new runners*
This has come out Striker475

Only runs until the 8th of may.

50% off all new balance stock, even clearance items, wife got 100 dollar shoes for 25 bucks!

People should have gotten an email a few weeks ago

Yeah - I ordered a new pair of runners yesterday too.
ooh yeah. Thanks for the reminder
Likewise, just about to buy a new pair for me and the wife ... which I feel a little bad for, given the total discount will be worth more than my armchair membership.

Does anyone know how NB sizing compares to other brands? Specificly Adidas or Asics? I changed from Asics to Adidas a few years back in mildly amusing circumstances and I found that Asics were about half a size bigger than Adidas.

Does anyone know how NB sizing compares to other brands? Specificly Adidas or Asics? I changed from Asics to Adidas a few years back in mildly amusing circumstances and I found that Asics were about half a size bigger than Adidas.
I usually buy Asics and just ordered the same size. They've arrived today (fast) so I'll check them tonight.

Remove this Banner Ad

New MFC Venue Partner - The Sporting Globe

Remove this Banner Ad

Back