Review Dees v Maggies Götterdämmerung - the Twilight of the Gods: the good, bad bad and fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

On the bright side, I think we have found two excellent players in Tholstrup and AMW.
The future is not that bleak.
We just need to lift the standard of our coaching.

On the bright side, I think we have found two excellent players in Tholstrup and AMW.
Need to get games into Kynan and AMW next season. Jeffe needs a big preseason. He has to push for selection Round 1 next season.

I really like what I see with AMW (of course, Goody dropped him to ensure Bowey and Salem get games lol)

I'm not sold on Tholstrup yet tho. He has nice energy and once he grows into a man's body, I think he'll be pretty physical. But I can't see any standout attributes (still early tho).

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Time to unlock schmuttt pre season prediction thread. I was gonna put us 10th and pussed out and said 7th I think annoyed at myself
Glad it was locked before round 1. Ensures all the predictions were valid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hate bringing up the Maynard bump on Brayshaw but my god, if you can get off for that Pickett's suspension should be thrown out in 5 mins.
It didn't even get cited initially lol.

Think the argument we'll go with is that no reasonable player would have expected Moore to illegally slide into Pickett's path so that his head was in that position.

Think the argument we'll go with is that no reasonable player would have expected Moore to illegally slide into Pickett's path so that his head was in that position.
Yeah they were side by side a millisecond before he went to ground. Pickett's bump when he started the action would have been absolutely fair. Crazy if it stands but im sure it will somehow.

I think he's stuffed, too many in the media still calling it a bumping action.
It was a bloody Shephard on a 6'5 bloke that slid to his knees like a little pussy. Darcy Moore deserved a concussion for playing like a little soft campaigner

Darcy Moore should get 3 weeks for looking that rank.

Whole thing is completely ****ed.

The whole "you chose to bump" is wild. Weid got done in the VFL this year for a similar one, the guy literally slid into him. Not sure how it went on appeal but it was obscene.

Whole thing is completely ****ed.

The whole "you chose to bump" is wild. Weid got done in the VFL this year for a similar one, the guy literally slid into him. Not sure how it went on appeal but it was obscene.
AFL house has lost control of the game tbh. So many things wrong with it right now. From fixturing to draft, to MRO to rules. They are finally getting a few teams kicking huge scores again at least. But yeah, the MRO is a lottery. This isn't a suspension. Moore slid at the last second and Koz barely got him. Not his fault Moore is as soft as butter.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Dees v Maggies Götterdämmerung - the Twilight of the Gods: the good, bad bad and fugly

Remove this Banner Ad

Back