Mod. Notice New Mod.....again

Remove this Banner Ad

What was wrong with Bayer?

From memory his infraction record is long. But it's more as I mentioned earlier, we start with suggestions and work from there.

But yeah, nothing 'wrong' as such, but we only have one spot. Which I guess in a way comes back to how you keep missing out, it's not that you're in theory an absolute no, but all things considered, there are many 'safer' options that push you down the queue, same could be said for Bayer.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

From memory his infraction record is long. But it's more as I mentioned earlier, we start with suggestions and work from there.

But yeah, nothing 'wrong' as such, but we only have one spot. Which I guess in a way comes back to how you keep missing out, it's not that you're in theory an absolute no, but all things considered, there are many 'safer' options that push you down the queue, same could be said for Bayer.
Besides pulling his attention away from his important work on the sqwad bored would be criminal.

Good choice. Welcome aboard David Schwarz

I think Boydogs is placed between Man of Clay and Burntchook on the list of Bay 13 future Footscray Mods

The only bloke besides you that has drank John Smith's off the tap, seen a massive brawl in Camden, wandered off, walked down the fabled steps of Russel St, found it was closed, had to walk up that ****ing staircase again, then suddenly was calling a cab in Brixton whilst driving the driver insane talking about the history of Crystal Palace en route to Shepherd's Bush :thumbsu:

Lol why bullshit? He is an absolute no. Just say it ffs

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice New Mod.....again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back