Mod. Notice New Mod.....again

Remove this Banner Ad

730211-david-schwarz.jpg

From memory his infraction record is long. But it's more as I mentioned earlier, we start with suggestions and work from there.

But yeah, nothing 'wrong' as such, but we only have one spot. Which I guess in a way comes back to how you keep missing out, it's not that you're in theory an absolute no, but all things considered, there are many 'safer' options that push you down the queue, same could be said for Bayer.

So he was never made at a mod at all?

If this thread was a joke it went way over my head

Congrats David Schwarz
Never thought I would be congratulating "David Schwarz" for something though, where'd you get the name from?

Once upon a time me and my buddies used to go to the Celtic Club in the city to watch the old SPL games

Anyone that's been there knows that you have to sign in unless you're an Irish member

For whatever reason, I picked the Ox. There were more popular eliases that I preferred, such as Basil Pesto, The Dude, and my personal favourite Kevin John Howard-Gillard

But, I can tell you, David Schwarz will hold the world record for guest entries into the Celtic Club until the end of humanity

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol why bullshit? He is an absolute no. Just say it ffs

I said "in theory". He's certainly not at the bottom of the list, he's just nowhere near the top either.

So he was never made at a mod at all?

If this thread was a joke it went way over my head

He's a mod on the TS board. I started the thread with Bayer as a joke because I thought DS would get lit up within a few hours, but it didn't happen and Chief, the most stable genius, went on holidays and X-Mas came and it took over a week to finalise. :$

He's a mod on the TS board. I started the thread with Bayer as a joke because I thought DS would get lit up within a few hours, but it didn't happen and Chief, the most stable genius, went on holidays and X-Mas came and it took over a week to finalise. :$

I'm sick at the moment so it's probably just going over my head, but I don't know why pretending to make Bayer a mod would be funny

Pretending to make me a mod would have been funnier

Remove this Banner Ad

Mod. Notice New Mod.....again

Remove this Banner Ad

Back