New Players Post Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Hi and welcome to the 2007 BFFFL season!

We are currently in the middle of re-vamping the BFFFL. Some teams are folding, other teams are merging while others are changing names.

Please post your player type (FF, Wing, FB etc) and some interesting facts about your fantasy football career. :)

We will sort you into teams (unless you have a team you really want to go to!)

Definate teams for 2007 so far are:
The Gumbies (Geelong Affiliate)
Suthern Sharks
BigFooty Bombers (Essendon Affiliate)
The Dragons
West Coast Wonders
East Side Hawks (Hawthorn Affiliate)
Koalas
Furies

Have I missed any teams?
NOTE - Teams affiliated with AFL clubs do welcome other posters who support other clubs. Don't be shy!

Name: Dont Bowl there
Prefferd Position 1: Rover
Prefferd Position 2: Wing
Prefferd Position 3: Flank
Number: 14 (If taken then any number)
Height: Lets make me 178cm
Weight: About 70 odd KGs.

Any team other than West Coast...cant beleive i was nearly drafted by them.

Can you change that as the west coast wonders are not a WCE affliate thank you very much

Name: Mooney_d'King
Preferred Position 1: Ruck
Preferred Position 2: CHF
Preferred Position 3: FF
Number: 21
Height: 198cm
Weight: About 97kg.
Team: Geelong Gumbies
Player style: Jeff White with a touch of Brad Ottens

Finding good form after a knee injury last season that saw me play no games. Strong pre-season (training the house down of course) has me at the helm of the Geelong Gumbies (horrible name, I know), springboarding our attack. Good height and weight helps in moving down forward and becoming more and more mobile with every game. Go Gumbies :thumbsu:

Hi and welcome to the 2007 BFFFL season!

We are currently in the middle of re-vamping the BFFFL. Some teams are folding, other teams are merging while others are changing names.

Please post your player type (FF, Wing, FB etc) and some interesting facts about your fantasy football career. :)

We will sort you into teams (unless you have a team you really want to go to!)

Definate teams for 2007 so far are:
The Gumbies (Geelong Affiliate)
Suthern Sharks
BigFooty Bombers (Essendon Affiliate)
The Dragons
West Coast Wonders (WCE Affiliate)
East Side Hawks (Hawthorn Affiliate)
Koalas

Have I missed any teams?
NOTE - Teams affiliated with AFL clubs do welcome other posters who support other clubs. Don't be shy!

Yes, you have missed Fighting Furies, the premiership favourites:D

and I very much doubt the Koala's will get a team together.

Name: Dont Bowl there
Prefferd Position 1: Rover
Prefferd Position 2: Wing
Prefferd Position 3: Flank
Number: 14 (If taken then any number)
Height: Lets make me 178cm
Weight: About 70 odd KGs.

Any team other than West Coast...cant beleive i was nearly drafted by them.
I will see which team is in the most need os a good poster, will get back to you.

Yeah that could work, but it would be better to make sure all the squads have the same amount of players ie Gumbies have 21, another team only has 16, so they get the next few new posters.

Give up boys and girls...
East Side Hawks have already made the biggest drafting coup with the signing of my good self.

Coming from a family rich in tradition of fatasy football I quickly developed into the player that everyone knew I could become in junior ranks. My quick tongue and razor sharp skills made me a nemesis of opposition players across many leagues and I even earned the nickname 'don' after the great batsman himself such was my dominance as a youngster.

A forward flank position looms likely before I develop into a genuine star of the game. Unable to coax a team mate to shift numbers I reluctantly accepted the number 7 instead of the beloved number 9 I have worn all my career.

Well now the time has finally arived to unleash my freakish talents on the big footy fraternity. Be affraid, Hard Ball has arrived.

I am not a new player around here but since the Koala's folded I need a new team to join. Anyone interested??

Name: Kahuna
Prefferd Position 1: Wing
Prefferd Position 2: Back Flank
Prefferd Position 3: Forward Pocket
Height: Lets make me 170cm
Weight: 65kg
Speed: Lighting Fast

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am not a new player around here but since the Koala's folded I need a new team to join. Anyone interested??

Name: Kahuna
Prefferd Position 1: Wing
Prefferd Position 2: Back Flank
Prefferd Position 3: Forward Pocket
Height: Lets make me 170cm
Weight: 65kg
Speed: Lighting Fast

Dragons would be happy to have you. Just post in our thread and we'll sign you up. :) :thumbsu:

East Side Hawks have already made the biggest drafting coup with the signing of my good self.

Coming from a family rich in tradition of fatasy football I quickly developed into the player that everyone knew I could become in junior ranks. My quick tongue and razor sharp skills made me a nemesis of opposition players across many leagues and I even earned the nickname 'don' after the great batsman himself such was my dominance as a youngster.

A forward flank position looms likely before I develop into a genuine star of the game. Unable to coax a team mate to shift numbers I reluctantly accepted the number 7 instead of the beloved number 9 I have worn all my career.

Well now the time has finally arived to unleash my freakish talents on the big footy fraternity. Be affraid, Hard Ball has arrived.

:D :thumbsu: I knew I approached you for a reason. Gun player right here ladies and gents. :thumbsu:

Name: Oaksy
Preferred Position 1: Ruck Rover
Preferred Position 2: CHF
Preferred Position 3: HF
Number: 28
Height: 193
Weight: 93kg
Team: Any team or a carlton afilliate if there is one?
Player style: Kouta, Embley, Goodes

Iv'e got a coathanger with your name on it.

:thumbsdown:
Will will the Furies and the Koalas have to merge players then, as I dont think the Furies have enough interest.

Im not playing with the freaking Koalas, check out the thread in the Richmond board before any rash decisions are made;)

Yeah, duely noted bud, wasn't much interest on this board beforehand though. Pretty sure everyone has agreed its going to be only one less team this season.

Name: JDC!
Preferred Position 1: Center
Preferred Position 2: Rover
Preferred Position 3: Ruck-Rover
Number: 28
Height: 177
Weight: 84kg
Team: Possibly Furies?? Richmond based team...
Player style: Scott West, Daniel Cross, Sam Mitchell

Remove this Banner Ad

New Players Post Here!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back