Resource Season 37 Sign Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

You're welcome to start a new club or rehash the old Fremantle Dockers team - yes, there was once a Fremantle team.

Check out the Furies, they've just lost a star player and are looking for someone to either take a spot in their midfield or forward line!
Hmmm Freo Dockers in Sweet Land..

If only we could get some Sponsors . Buy the best players and rig the SIMAPP.... LOL

hmm interesting concept. will have to look for the next season...

As a superstar in my own mind i am sure some team or another will want me LOL
I told you this place is cursed but did you believe me? No.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Name (your BigFooty username): Raz (explanations are not necessary, but a few coldies bribe will help)
Preferred Position 1 (optional): Full Forward (provided your team has a great midfield who can kick the ball to me, lace out on the chest)
Preferred Position 2 (optional):
Centre (do we have a good Ruck? Smash it forward i will run onto it in my tight old 80s style shorts)
Preferred Position 3 (optional): Half Back Flank (just keep those mids out of my way so i can kick a nagfull of goals to get the crowds attention)
Preferred Team (if you have one): The one with the biggest fridge/ Barroom/ and a good BBQ. Cheer squad is a bonus
State (optional): based on my above answers i think my mental state is unstable
How did you hear about the S.F.A?: Some dude sent me a link, i think he was flirting ! i wont mention his name so DragoDelph doesnt get embarresed

Name (your BigFooty username): Raz (explanations are not necessary, but a few coldies bribe will help)
Preferred Position 1 (optional): Full Forward (provided your team has a great midfield who can kick the ball to me, lace out on the chest)
Preferred Position 2 (optional):
Centre (do we have a good Ruck? Smash it forward i will run onto it in my tight old 80s style shorts)
Preferred Position 3 (optional): Half Back Flank (just keep those mids out of my way so i can kick a nagfull of goals to get the crowds attention)
Preferred Team (if you have one): The one with the biggest fridge/ Barroom/ and a good BBQ. Cheer squad is a bonus
State (optional): based on my above answers i think my mental state is unstable
How did you hear about the S.F.A?: Some dude sent me a link, i think he was flirting ! i wont mention his name so DragoDelph doesnt get embarresed
ill offer you a spot on the reserves bench and a bag of chips.

applications via pm.

thank

Welcome! Feel free to chuck in your feelers now. The Furies match your love for purple, James Colorado would be the best person to reach out to about joining one of the league's richest and oldest clubs in the Furies.
why are you not promoting the newest club in the SFA :think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Season 37 Sign Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back