Resource Season 37 Sign Up Thread (New/Returning Players Join Here)

Remove this Banner Ad

Wise Guy Sam, from the rules:

Finals Eligibility

In order to be eligible to play in finals games for a given team. A player must be on their official list at least 4 rounds prior to the end of the regular season. For example, in a 13-round season, in order for a player to be eligible to play in finals games for Team A, they must be named on Team A's official squad before the conclusion of Round 9.

If I join a team can I play in the grand final?

Your leaving the Roys before they embark on another finals campaign and wanting to return at the last minute reminds me of something I remember hearing about …
I've seeked a mid season trade to hilarious results, leaving the Bombers on the eve of 2 flags to join the Gumbies for half a season.
I still maintain leaving the Bombers just before you won two flags was a smart career move for me.

o_O
Maybe we could bring back trade roulette?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sign me up to the South Korean archery team. And I also register to be a shooter from Malta.

Also I didn’t read the rules.

North Qorean athletes never lose according to their media

Sign me up to the South Korean archery team. And I also register to be a shooter from Malta.

Also I didn’t read the rules.

You're already a Malteaser.

hmm interesting concept. will have to look for the next season...

As a superstar in my own mind i am sure some team or another will want me LOL
Welcome! Feel free to chuck in your feelers now. The Furies match your love for purple, James Colorado would be the best person to reach out to about joining one of the league's richest and oldest clubs in the Furies.

Welcome! Feel free to chuck in your feelers now. The Furies match your love for purple, James Colorado would be the best person to reach out to about joining one of the league's richest and oldest clubs in the Furies.
Well my post here was a FEELER..

The only timer i can do a FEELER without getting slapped perhaps ...

Will spend some time looking at the clubs threads next and see how i lean .

Well my post here was a FEELER..

The only timer i can do a FEELER without getting slapped perhaps ...

Will spend some time looking at the clubs threads next and see how i lean .
You're welcome to start a new club or rehash the old Fremantle Dockers team - yes, there was once a Fremantle team.

Check out the Furies, they've just lost a star player and are looking for someone to either take a spot in their midfield or forward line!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back