New posters, introduce yourselves here

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to here. Make yourself at home, the animals don't bite and look forward to you posting. And yes, I concur, we could be nicely poised if a things go our way.

Welcome to here. Make yourself at home, the animals don't bite and look forward to you posting. And yes, I concur, we could be nicely poised if a things go our way.

They will grizzlym, I can see Norm being a massive difference (oh and that Roughead bloke). Maybe we should rename Norm, Huddo jnr. That's the expectations I have on him in 2012. 1991 Huddo unopposed tore the league a new one.

Hey all :) finally got around to making a BigFooty account. I would just like to say, please don't jump to conclusions and just assume that I'm one of those girls who knows nothing about AFL. My life pretty much revolves around the sport. Long time Hawker, and isn't 2012 looking amazing?!

HAWKS PREMIERS 2012 :D

Hi all

Another long time reader that thought could add some intelligent comment occasionally

Kennedy Club member from South Australia - I am that empty seat 95% of the year in the Southern Stand!

Live in the Riverland which happens to be the home also of Malcolm Hill (number 11 in the 1961 flag)

Look forward to another flag in 2012

Welcome to all you Big Footy Hawks noobs (new posters). We hope you continue to enjoy BF Hawks and Box Hill and can add to the conversation, banter and reports :)

Hey guys, finally I have signed up to bigfooty what a great website this is congratulations to those that contribute to this fantastic footy community! I am a proud passionate and paid up hawks member and would love nothing more than to see the mighty hawks towel up the competition in 2012!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Click on "My Big Footy" at the top of your screen, just under the BigFooty logo on the blue banner...

Look down the menu to Edit My Avatar.

You'll then have the option of linking to an image on the net, or uploading one from your computer.

Have fun.

Hi all, have been a member for sometime but haven't posted very much at all, I stupidly turned down a chance to be at the GF in 2008 , huge regret, but hopefully I will get another chance soon !!

Hi all, have been a member for sometime but haven't posted very much at all, I stupidly turned down a chance to be at the GF in 2008 , huge regret, but hopefully I will get another chance soon !!

Are you nuts? Can I ask why? If it was a date with a hottie, I can tell you they come and go, but a grand final is a once in a lifetime experience.

Welcome!

Are you nuts? Can I ask why? If it was a date with a hottie, I can tell you they come and go, but a grand final is a once in a lifetime experience.

Welcome!

Ha Ha, got it in one mate, 1st date with the super hottie who will become my wife in March, surprising seeing as I was a bit distracted that night back in 2008 !!!!
I still blame her too !!

G'day all hawk fans, Have been viewing this page for a couple of years, it never fails to some how make me laugh, cheer, cry, curse the white maggots, or all of the above.
It makes me feel normal, not a freak. given that I live near Geelong ( the kitty litter ) and work there, I need all the moral support I can get.
My first memory of watching the Hawks was with my Dad at Glenferrie in 1964, v melbourne. We lost by a kick thanks to a snap by hassa mann on the siren. Put us out of the four.
Another sad day was the day Huddo did his Knee.
Member of the Cheer Squad in the 70's
Am now lucky enough to be a MCC member, So love nothing more than Sat arvo games at the "G". All 2 of them this year I think. Not very fond of Fri Night games they are a real pain in the bs to get to, road or rail can be the problem. Sometimes I'll take the arvo off work if needs be.
Often I'll make the most of a good thing and go and watch other teams at the "G", Cause i love Footy as much as the Hawks.sometimes 2 games in a WE.
Try and get down to York park once a year, tassie is great!
Hate Geelong with the greatest passion, but since (witnessing) the 1987 GF the blues are up there with the Scum on the detest list too.
Greatest moments : '89 GF, + '08 GF sat Middle level, Centre wing, Front Row. (the cat fan bride wasn't too happy about sleeping out on the friday nit to achieve it)
Can the Hawks find that little bit extra and Beat Geelong and Collingwood this year? And geelong for the next ten years please boys!!!!!!!
I'll be the fat old bloke (in a stewie Dew kinda way) in a suit, going Bounta for the Brown n Gold.
sing along now: "Were a happy team at Hawthorn", ......................... .................. ..................... ......................
One last thing, How great would BUDDY!!! be if he got the umpiring decisions of m loyd???

G'day all hawk fans, Have been viewing this page for a couple of years, it never fails to some how make me laugh, cheer, cry, curse the white maggots, or all of the above.
It makes me feel normal, not a freak. given that I live near Geelong ( the kitty litter ) and work there, I need all the moral support I can get.
My first memory of watching the Hawks was with my Dad at Glenferrie in 1964, v melbourne. We lost by a kick thanks to a snap by hassa mann on the siren. Put us out of the four.
Another sad day was the day Huddo did his Knee.
Member of the Cheer Squad in the 70's
Am now lucky enough to be a MCC member, So love nothing more than Sat arvo games at the "G". All 2 of them this year I think. Not very fond of Fri Night games they are a real pain in the bs to get to, road or rail can be the problem. Sometimes I'll take the arvo off work if needs be.
Often I'll make the most of a good thing and go and watch other teams at the "G", Cause i love Footy as much as the Hawks.sometimes 2 games in a WE.
Try and get down to York park once a year, tassie is great!
Hate Geelong with the greatest passion, but since (witnessing) the 1987 GF the blues are up there with the Scum on the detest list too.
Greatest moments : '89 GF, + '08 GF sat Middle level, Centre wing, Front Row. (the cat fan bride wasn't too happy about sleeping out on the friday nit to achieve it)
Can the Hawks find that little bit extra and Beat Geelong and Collingwood this year? And geelong for the next ten years please boys!!!!!!!
I'll be the fat old bloke (in a stewie Dew kinda way) in a suit, going Bounta for the Brown n Gold.
sing along now: "Were a happy team at Hawthorn", ......................... .................. ..................... ......................
One last thing, How great would BUDDY!!! be if he got the umpiring decisions of m loyd???

Might catch up with you LCL - usually sit infront of Coaches box at the G:thumbsu:
I'm the one not in a suit:)

Good to have you posting, mate. (Not you Big X, although always enjoy your work.) Nothing like a big season and a big season on the hawthorn Board either. Holla out if anything needs explaining or the like.

Remove this Banner Ad

New posters, introduce yourselves here

Remove this Banner Ad

Back