NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Bengals or Panthers?
Can't decide, positives and negatives for both?
Panthers have a better shot this year if you want your team to have a crack in the play offs. Have you watched them both? Who did you enjoy watching more? If you like those teams just watch them and you'll soon decide.

Looks like everything is cat-themed with you :p

So, why did you leave out the Jaguars and Lions as choices?

Haha coincidence i think, well spotted! Been watching most of the season to get a feel of it. I have narrowed it down to these 2.
Appreciate the feedback guys,
Thanks LicoriceAllsorts for the video.
I'm getting closer to picking a side!

To be fair Bengals are a QB away from having one of the best O in the league.

Stud LT
Stud RT
One of the best WRs
Young dual threat RB
Young stud TE

That said I would still probably go Panthers, Cam is just such a prat.

Panthers have a better shot this year if you want your team to have a crack in the play offs. Have you watched them both? Who did you enjoy watching more? If you like those teams just watch them and you'll soon decide.
Such a short term vision.
If I did that I'd be a Cardinals fan.

images

I have to say that I got into the NFL because of hearing of Sav Rocca being a punter for the Eagles. Even after leaving the Eagles, I still loved them and watched them when I could. I've been an Eagles fan for the past few years now, the ups and downs. Looking forward to seeing what they can do in the playoffs, if they can beat the Saints at home!

The quiz results gave me: Sports Match: Jaguars, Locker Room: Eagles :D, Gut Instinct: Chargers

Gotta pick, Eagles :D ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Haha coincidence i think, well spotted! Been watching most of the season to get a feel of it. I have narrowed it down to these 2.
Appreciate the feedback guys,
Thanks LicoriceAllsorts for the video.
I'm getting closer to picking a side!

Don't rush as Juggalo Balla can attest that certain teams don't truly satisfy in more ways than one and we're talking about following a team that limped into the play-off last season to still claim the division, played LIGHTS OUT to go all the way (Ravens) and this year Juggalo not being so sure, he even doubted that the Ravens are his kinda team. FWIW… I'm a long time student of the game , officiated on a state level and it took me 5+ years to finally pick my team (1989).

AND btw Whiskers… the clips on the Panthers were ALL pre-season games. :p Panthers played the AFC East this season when STARTERS were playing. i was wondering why show exhibition games as the 'highlights' that mean NADA.. I could show a spectacular catch by Plaxico Burriss in the pre-season that would make you believe he's a #1 fantasy draft selection..

I like the Rockies too. But I wasn't drawn to Denver, I was already an Eagle fan. Plus I don't think it could work the other way, couldn't see me being a Phillies fan. I think it's better not living in the US, because then you don't have to by default go for the teams from your state. You have free range of any of them. Plus not to mention the basketball, Lakers fan from the late 90's here. So my heart is spread across California, Colorado and Philadelphia ;). I'll get over there again one day and try to visit each state to go see the Lakers, Rockies and Eagles.

If you go for another US team, follow the team from that city. I always follow Colorado/ Denver teams, except in baseball it's mainly the Red Sox (not sure why I like them) but also the Rockies
Sure, if you're a mindless drone.
The first American sporting team I supported was the Red Sox.
God, I feel dirty trying to like the Celtics and Bruins.

Sure, if you're a mindless drone.
The first American sporting team I supported was the Red Sox.
God, I feel dirty trying to like the Celtics and Bruins.

What about the Pats? LOL

II always follow Colorado/ Denver teams,

Now Colorado have legalised pot I might start supporting the Denver Nuggets just because of the name.

Replace that horrible logo with a big bud and they'd have me. :)

What about the Pats? LOL
When I first started to get into the game, Randy Moss was my favourite player. If they actually went worse than 16-0 in that season I was following them, I may have supported them. But I wanted to avoid the tag of bandwagoner so ran away.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL New to NFL - Looking for a Team to Follow

Remove this Banner Ad

Back