Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

The Pats have absolutely owned us since that playoff win in Foxboro over a decade ago, now that Brady and Belichick are both gone and we have a capable QB can we turn the tables on them? Pats have performed better than expected so far, I can see them embarrassing us at home on TNF this week - hopefully it's just my mental scars talking.

Would be nice if they could just sign Reddick especially with JJ going down on Sunday. It's looking stupider and stupider by the week.

I don't mind Joe Douglas but the coaching staff haven't covered themselves in glory so far, the clock management on Sunday was diabolical and for a defensive minded coach I don't see Saleh doing much for that side of the ball. Titans opened us up a couple of times and if not for the blocked punt and shovel pass turnover by Levis we could be looking at 0-2. Still think we have enough to make playoffs but not sure we could do any damage once there which is a shame with the talent we have on offense. Hopefully Wilson can take the next step and we can start opening up the game for Hall as well. Once Rodgers started making some quick pass plays we were able to get the running game going and Allen was a great addition as RB2. He could form a formidable duo with Hall in the backfield. Both made receiving plays as well so could play them both back there to confuse opposition defenses.

Stopping the run has been the biggest concern, been pretty awful considering we're meant to be one of the strongest defenses in the league. Not a great matchup versus the Pats.

Been nice to watch Rodgers under centre though.

What a debacle. I hate playing Denver, seems like it's always a scrap. The fact we couldn't get it in from 1st and goal at the 1 was a disgrace, Breece Hall was terrible today. Should've let Braelon Allen have a go, was running it far better.

And how about the flags!! FFS felt like more flags today than completed passes, was already a frustrating game as it was then got called back half the time someone actually made a play.

If we can't make playoffs with Rodgers, Breece and Garret Wilson we might as well fold. One win against a terrible Pats team and one against a Titans team that couldn't get out of their own way doesn't bode well. We will get destroyed by Sam Darnold in London next week, what an embarrassment that will be.

Thing that baffled me the most was why didn’t they really try to get more yards before final field goal. They just witnessed broncos missed a field goal, you would think they want to have the final shot be a chip shot with the weather conditions yet they settled for a 50 yard try. Play calling was all wrong in final drive need another 15 yards to make in comfortable fg attempt for me.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back