Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

At least I can cancel my NFL GamePass on Amazon Prime a couple of months early. Woohoo I save $100!
I'm actually far more invested in the NFL this year compared to last, watching plenty of replays, game in 40s etc so getting my money's worth from Gamepass. Just a pity the Jets are so shit, might have to jump on the Lions bandwagon for the season 😕

This actually might be the worst Jets in my 15 years or so following this team. There have been some bad teams but this just takes the cake. Burn it all to the ground

What is it with the clock management!!! Burnt three time outs in the 1st half again and then ****ed up the 2pt play.

Zurlein must surely be sacked now. cost us the game with a missed FG, missed extra point and meant we also had to go for 2 costing us another extra point - should have been up 27-17 after our final TD instead our pathetic ****ing kicker leaves the door open

(Log in to remove this ad.)

and who was it that missed that tackle on Brissett that allowed the big play down to Boutte?? WTF was that, had a clear run at him, time to tackle and barely touched his legs??? This ****ing team, I really question why I don't just find a new one, I have no allegiance to them other than deciding to follow them 15 years ago

Unfortunately, Aaron Rodgers just simply ain't that guy anymore.
Today's loss didnt have much to do with Rodgers. Same old issues: kicker cant kick (should have been replaced weeks ago, hes cost them at least 2 games including today), dumb penalties on defense which btw is massively overrated and cant make stops when they are needed.

Sauce Gardner ****ing sucks btw. Regressed massively as a player and constantly refuses to put his body on the line to tackle. Trade that cancer while he has some value, can probably get a nice pick back on reputation and age.

Sauce Gardner ****ing sucks btw. Regressed massively as a player and constantly refuses to put his body on the line to tackle. Trade that cancer while he has some value, can probably get a nice pick back on reputation and age.

Remember when Texans were ridiculed for taking stingley jr pick before sauce. Stingley clearly better corner atleast he can play defense without holding on every play. And he gets turn overs 7 career interceptions.

Sauce has 2 int only in 2 and half seasons and those came in his rookie year.

Remove this Banner Ad

Teams New York Jets - Gang Green

Remove this Banner Ad

Back