Remove this Banner Ad

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
.. when we lose to the dogs we can not mathematically make the eight.

Coughlan I feal sorry for you. Busting your guts amongst players like Joel Bowden and Clinton King. Watching your Captain for the day put in a shocker until he was finally give the chance to move where he liked.

I feel sorry for you when all your hard work is muffed up by somebodies elses poor diposal to a fifty fifty contest. I dont know how you just keep going.

I feel sorry for you that West Coast didn't pick you up. The Team that you barracked for as a kid and one which you would, if playing with them this year win a premiership with.

I do hope that you stick to it here at Richmond because you are about the only thing we have at the moment to celebrate over.

I challange the Richmond Football Club to put a team on the park that shows as much determination, guts and class as Mark Coughlan.

I'd Like to see him Captain after Campbell.

Well said.

Agree with everything you have said.

He is our only hope, we need to help him out, or else we will be in trouble of losing him.

He should be captain as of next year, nothing against Campbell but it is now time for a change, and hes the best leader by example, ala Voss that we have.

Originally posted by nut
.. when we lose to the dogs we can not mathematically make the eight.

Coughlan I feal sorry for you. Busting your guts amongst players like Joel Bowden and Clinton King. Watching your Captain for the day put in a shocker until he was finally give the chance to move where he liked.

I feel sorry for you when all your hard work is muffed up by somebodies elses poor diposal to a fifty fifty contest. I dont know how you just keep going.

I feel sorry for you that West Coast didn't pick you up. The Team that you barracked for as a kid and one which you would, if playing with them this year win a premiership with.

I do hope that you stick to it here at Richmond because you are about the only thing we have at the moment to celebrate over.

I challange the Richmond Football Club to put a team on the park that shows as much determination, guts and class as Mark Coughlan.

I'd Like to see him Captain after Campbell.

Coughlan shows everyhting you want to see in player - is great to see that he has bounced back after a bit of a form slump over the last month or so.

My only worry is a career shortened by injuries, but Voss has been more dominant after that horro leg break a few years back, so it shows class will out.

BTW kretchy, never would have picked you as an 18 yo, you're one of the wiser posters on all of BigFooty !!!

Originally posted by Steve76
Coughlan shows everyhting you want to see in player - is great to see that he has bounced back after a bit of a form slump over the last month or so.

My only worry is a career shortened by injuries, but Voss has been more dominant after that horro leg break a few years back, so it shows class will out.

BTW kretchy, never would have picked you as an 18 yo, you're one of the wiser posters on all of BigFooty !!!
Cheers Steve.

Fingers crossed that Cogs doesn't suffer any serious injuries.

Nut, i think Cogs will be rewarded for his efforts at the end of the year. Would have to make All Australian - and I think he would be a monty for B & F.

Well, i hope so.

Hope you don't mind a Bulldog fan on your board, but I've watched a fair few Richmond games this year and Coughlan just keeps getting better & better. He could very well be your next Captain.

Would go very close to All-Australian this year.

Originally posted by Tank

Would go very close to All-Australian this year.
I reckon at the momment Cogs would be just of All-Aus selection if he continues his form of especially the last two weeks for the rest of the year he should get selected possibly on the bench.

He will at least be named in the Australian squad for the International Rules series.

Remove this Banner Ad

Next week it will be official.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Back