NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

I would expect a couple of clubs would be announcing appointments/ replacements for coaches this week. Anyone got any clues?
I would expect a couple of clubs would be announcing appointments/ replacements for coaches this week. Anyone got any clues?

Lower appoints a coach and then they pull out, Macleod appoints a coach and they pull out. A finals team may be getting rid of their coach but he doesn't know it yet. Interesting times in the nrl.

Cameron Bruce is the word on the street along with Brad Miller.

Fabian Carelli told to re-apply at Mont. Unlikely to get the job. Wouldn't be surprised if he coaches West Preston
My info is Carelli has already been told he will or be oaching Montmorency next season.

Could the roosters and mont be swapping coaches? One thing is for sure VinnyD would be the right man Mont need, tough uncompromising and professional. However I dunno if he could handle all the off field distractions.

Men In Black (and White)..... words from the movie theme seem to fit... To understand the future, you've got to go back in time!
Stay tuned for coaching announcement from Para Rd. Will be interesting to see the reactions.

1. Jack COLE (If they want to win a flag get Vinnie D)
2. MOORCROFT is going to stay at Bundoora till he gives the game away.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

yeh i guess they did but i was thinking today that mont should've had them in the prelim, lost by 10 points but missed at least 4 easy set shots, and the fact that they came back from the dead halfway through the year, now i know every team that wins won deserves it but is there a sense that they snatched it because they werent the best team for the year and they were underdogs in all finals? sort of the way west preston snatched it in 2010 and hawks in 2008.

Varsmarkis to bundy?
Not only Varsa, The Bulls committee has been stung into action and they have reacted in a massive way. We are talking 8 recruits AFL, VFL, NFL, ess league and training has already started. Some big names have been stung by criticism they have recieved form outside the club and are looking to make some people eat their words.
Names to come after the round of Presentation Balls are completed.:D

Want to get ur opinions on Northcote winning the flag, did they deserve it or did they snatch it?
Surely the only undeserved flag for this league belongs to West Preston.. Gifted close to an extra 15 minutes with the wind to get in the grand final.. and bergers losing 3 men in the first 5 minutes of the grand final the footy gods sure were smiling down that day

Not only Varsa, The Bulls committee has been stung into action and they have reacted in a massive way. We are talking 8 recruits AFL, VFL, NFL, ess league and training has already started. Some big names have been stung by criticism they have recieved form outside the club and are looking to make some people eat their words.
Names to come after the round of Presentation Balls are completed.:D
Wow. Sounds exciting. Im hearing an equal amount of activity coming from the Tigers who probably feel similarly "stung". Should make for interesting reading over the off season on BF.... On another point mentioned above, how could Mont think that reverting to a prior, unsuccesful coach would improve their performances moving forward? I cant believe this dribble that they are contemplating it. Surely not!! If Adamson was brought in to give Fab some "spine" then wouldnt he make a good choice before a previous cockroach? Perhaps Mont are choosing to follow the Port Ade method of appointment?

Wow. Sounds exciting. Im hearing an equal amount of activity coming from the Tigers who probably feel similarly "stung". Should make for interesting reading over the off season on BF.... On another point mentioned above, how could Mont think that reverting to a prior, unsuccesful coach would improve their performances moving forward? I cant believe this dribble that they are contemplating it. Surely not!! If Adamson was brought in to give Fab some "spine" then wouldnt he make a good choice before a previous cockroach? Perhaps Mont are choosing to follow the Port Ade method of appointment?

CARELLI back to west preston/lakeside

Some clubs have commenced training !....who do you think you are?....AFL Clubs playing for AFL Premierships ?
Get a grip - this is only the Northern Football League for christs sake !

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 1 - Season 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Back