Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
i will get in first for Round 3..
Bundoora over Mont
Heidelberg over Greensb
North Park over Lalor
Eltham over Macloud
West Prest over Nth Heidelberg....( easily the game of the round and will be very close):thumbsu:

Haha, would be nice.:D:D

Mate, I decided that anyone who misses just gets the lowest score.

Had a few that said should be away teams or lowest - 1, but as there is no sheep stations, just the lowest score seemed fair.

will update soon.:footy::footy:

What is this? The bleeding hearts club. No excuses. No tips ya get f#$k all.

OK, here is the current standings, despite The Boofs protest you will get a chance to 'miss' a weeks tips where I will give you the lowest score, if you miss another week you will get lowest - 1, miss a third week lowest - 2, miss a fourth and I will take you off the tipping chart (and you will have to ask to be added back on) . Hope that sounds fair but I am not counting every Sunday when you are not tipping.

If you have a GREEN number that means you have missed a week and from now on will start losing points.

Again, this is more for fun than sheep stations however to make it a little more interesting, as I have put up a beer to the winner, is anyone else prepared to? That would mean the winner may be able to have a skin full at the GF?

Congratulations to POB and RiverRat for getting the perfect 5 this weekend.

R1 R2 Total
Parade Old Boy 3 5 8
LLmoose 4 3 7
Kickass 4 3 7
Footys back home3 4 7
Wildcat31 3 4 7
underbelly 3 4 7
cold_as_ice 3 4 7
ROMPERMFC 3 4 7
RiverRat 2 5 7
Whatdowesing 4 3 7
King20 4 3 7
Lions12 3 3 6
big col 3 3 6
Denny Crane 2 4 6
Cotchin9 2 4 6
bearfan 2 4 6
The Boof 2 4 6
Sickpig 2 4 6
Lets get it on 2 4 6
DOCKERS 1 2 4 6
driven10 2 3 5
Mr Cannons 2 3 5
Once a Tiger 2 3 5
Liamjarrah! 2 3 5
simmsroadspy 2 3 5
A living God 2 3 5
MysteryGuy 2 3 5
Old Mav 2 3 5
1DayInSeptember 2 3 5

Sorry for the formatting, I tried to import this as a table but my 'puter skills have not allowed that.........:mad:

Cheers and keep tipping:footy::footy:

Oh and if I have made an error please msg me and I will fix, I am only human and will be doing this on Sunday mornings......

Now that Boofs put the slab up, I'm going to have to be serious about this.....

Bundoora vs Montmorency - someone will be 0-3 after this and panic stations will kick in. Stick with the home team

Heidelberg vs Greensborough - does this need explanation ?

North Park vs Lalor - both beaten by Macleod, but Lalor really should have put us away when they were 50 points up in the 3rd quarter. I'm sure they are having a tough week on the track

Macleod vs Eltham - both travelling nicely, but happy for the Panthers to go in as favourites

West Preston vs Nth Heidelberg - have to stick with the home team
in a game I can't split

And to make a big prediction, I reckon Macleod v Eltham will have the
biggest crowd of the round. Make sure you get there early if you want
to park at or near the ground, otherwise, try Rosanna Station car park
and walk through via the tennis courts. Ciya there

Bundoora vs Montmorency
Heidelberg vs Greensborough
North Park vs Lalor
Macleod vs Eltham
West Preston vs Nth Heidelberg

:thumbsu:

Now that Boofs put the slab up, I'm going to have to be serious about this.....

Bundoora vs Montmorency - someone will be 0-3 after this and panic stations will kick in. Stick with the home team

Heidelberg vs Greensborough - does this need explanation ?

North Park vs Lalor - both beaten by Macleod, but Lalor really should have put us away when they were 50 points up in the 3rd quarter. I'm sure they are having a tough week on the track

Macleod vs Eltham - both travelling nicely, but happy for the Panthers to go in as favourites

West Preston vs Nth Heidelberg - have to stick with the home team
in a game I can't split

belly as a non drinker will you be throwing me that slab?? your right the macleod eltham game will be a block buster cant wait for the boys to have another red hot crack, im sure the monty bundoora game may pull the croud too.

Thanks for the parking tip, you will see me there.

Hopefully the cans are cold, dim sims hot (and plenty of 'em.......welcome to Div 1 and the dreaded Kickass dim sim eating bonanza)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bundoora vs Montmorency
Northcote Park vs Lalor
Macleod vs Eltham
WPL vs Nth Heidelberg

Bundoora vs Montmorency
North Park vs Lalor
Macleod vs Eltham
West Preston vs Nth Heidelberg

gone the same way as most this week.
Unfortunatly i will be moving house on Saturday so i wont be down at the game, i did mention to the cook that she would be right to show the removalists what to do and i could head down to the game but apparently that would be a poor choice on my part.... go figure...

Bundoora vs Montmorency (2 goals)
Heidelberg vs Greensborough (15 goals)
Northcote Park vs Lalor (3 goals)
Macleod vsEltham (3 goals)
West Preston vs Nth Heidelberg (4 goals)

should be an interesting round. only cert would be heid over greensy

BYO steamer coz they only dished up fried dimmies at De Winton :mad::mad:

K.A. doesnt care whether they are fried, steamed or raw
He has even had a go at em frozen

Move on with the topic you two, we've discussed this issue before.

I'm now more interested in what type of Ladies De Winton has to offer, as perviosuly discussed, the Blondes at Para Rd were 1st cl...Ass. (yes my spelling errors are intended ;))

anyway, K.A's tips for 3rd round.

Bundoora vs Montmorency (36pts in an ordinary game)
Heidelberg vs Greensborough (a lot)
Northcote Park vs Lalor (in a boil over by 15pts)
Macleod vs Eltham (to get over the the top by 25pts after early resistence)
West Preston vs Nth Heidelberg (12 pts - Leigh Gray to out coach Barney Rubble Datoli)

gone the same way as most this week.
Unfortunatly i will be moving house on Saturday so i wont be down at the game, i did mention to the cook that she would be right to show the removalists what to do and i could head down to the game but apparently that would be a poor choice on my part.... go figure...

Well mate, if at some stage you decide to take off your skirt & apron, I'll be there with a can or two for you. Of course they will be empty, but it is the thought that counts! :D

The ladies at Macleod, if there was a ladder for this, I would not be putting us in the top 8 unfortunately, so it's with great pleasure that we
host Eltham this week. On that note, 6 ft 4 blondes don't appeal either, so maybe some 5 ft 9's or thereabouts would distract me.

The ladies at Macleod, if there was a ladder for this, I would not be putting us in the top 8 unfortunately, so it's with great pleasure that we
host Eltham this week. On that note, 6 ft 4 blondes don't appeal either, so maybe some 5 ft 9's or thereabouts would distract me.

In that case, I think you will find our very own resident poster - "Footy's Back Home" to be very attractive and to your liking.

I'll ask Denny Crane if he can hook you 2 up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back