NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

I have heard some sh8t in my time but this is one of the best.

WTF are you?

The bloke has kept the club afloat the past 5yrs and will coach as long as he desires.

There's no need to be hostile I'm just stating an opinion based on what I know from current and former North players. Do you think he'll still have a job if North don't win the Premiership this year? They would be much better off having a bloke like Jason Heatley.

As I said, from what he has done for the club I am sure he will go out on his own terms whether we win the flag or not. There is a long season ahead and no one is getting carried away as we saw last year that nothing comes easy.

Maybe you are talking to former players and not the current crop.

Heats would be great if he coached at some point after Saddo but we wont be holding our breath.

Does anyone see Diamo or the stars as a legitimate threat to LP or North or is it a 2 horse race? Diamo picking up Marchbank and Lorey and a few others to add to their already pretty handy list, plus they are well coached. Can they take the next step?

This has been rumoured before and someone stated that as he sued the AFL for his toe injury he actually cannot play or the AFL will have rights to get compensation back.
Just saw on Facebook that Ricky Nixon is promoting Jake King for 1 off games? Could there be a chance he plays the 2nd half of the year with lalor?

A
I heard they lost by a goal but had about 9 best 22 players out.

Ahhhh the old "had half of the side out" narrative. Cranbourne along with Heidelberg are the two best sides I've played against so it's a quality hitout regardless of the score. If Crannys full forward played then that's a good result.

Be interested to see how Cranbourne go against Heidelberg in their praccy match.

A

Ahhhh the old "had half of the side out" narrative. Cranbourne along with Heidelberg are the two best sides I've played against so it's a quality hitout regardless of the score. If Crannys full forward played then that's a good result.

Be interested to see how Cranbourne go against Heidelberg in their praccy match.

Yeah unsure, just saw on the Nth Heidelberg facebook page that someone said we had nine best 22 out. So don't shoot the messenger:'(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A

The full forward u r talking about from Cranbourne is Marc Holt. Was not at game so not sure if he played.

The full forward u r talking about from Cranbourne is Marc Holt. Was not at game so not sure if he played.

I know exactly who Marc Holt is, he threw me around like a rag doll and I was 100kg at the time. No doubt the most imposing player I've played against. Absolute gun. The doggies were fortunate if he wasn't playing and if he was I applaud the bloke standing him!

Only early but 2 significant losses to 2 division 3 sides who didn't play finals last year. not great signs for the hillbillies
Big chance they will be back in div 3 next year. There coach really paid out on the players after there second quarter effort. The biggest spray l have ever seen a coach give a team playing a practice match.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 2 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back