NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

H.Mozz in we win. Umpires didn't help either. Plenty to like about today.
Umpires were disgraceful but credit to banyule, agreed Mozz in would of made a massive difference seemed to struggle with targets to kick too in that second half. Looking forward to the next match up with these 2

Was rapt to go catch the last two and a bit qtrs at Kilmore yesty, Especially to learn the long suffering magoo's had saluted in the curtain raiser too.

The young Blues keep giving their all - Laurimar battled big time by foot once the cross the centre but they had enough of the general play to be a lot closer on the scoreboard if they could hit a target.

Kilmore's coach is big on effort, playing ones role to the best of "his" individual ability or skillset, and Im not sure if continually just bombing it high to Lance with 3-4 all over him is smart footy by Laurimar ..... lower the eyes and hit up a loosie all of sudden makes it less predictable to defend.

Good win Saturday by morang! Considering from earlier rounds
Harrison, maghamez, Jackson, gresham, kinnane, Watson, potter and robinson all out of the side against very underwhelming epping. 3 from 3 though for lions coming off a fairly interesting couple of weeks

Good win Saturday by morang! Considering from earlier rounds
Harrison, maghamez, Jackson, gresham, kinnane, Watson, potter and robinson all out of the side against very underwhelming epping. 3 from 3 though for lions coming off a fairly interesting couple of weeks

Been a tough start to the year but we will get our mojo going nice run home including 2 vs resa

Don't wanna bash the newest side , but watching Laurimer on the weekend I'd say they're at least 10 senior players away from being competitive against anyone other team than the bottom 2 sides. Lance just filling a hole ATM , couldn't get near the footy. Bad delivery, yes , but can't move & no 2nd effort at all..
Really kilmore should be a bit disappointed in the score line as having seen them play Banyule previously , I really expected them to win by 100 points.
I think Morang will win flag & I reckon they now have the right mix to move up a grade. Banyule or H/west ( if they can get there attack on footy right) to meet them in the big dance.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don't wanna bash the newest side , but watching Laurimer on the weekend I'd say they're at least 10 senior players away from being competitive against anyone other team than the bottom 2 sides. Lance just filling a hole ATM , couldn't get near the footy. Bad delivery, yes , but can't move & no 2nd effort at all..
Really kilmore should be a bit disappointed in the score line as having seen them play Banyule previously , I really expected them to win by 100 points.
I think Morang will win flag & I reckon they now have the right mix to move up a grade. Banyule or H/west ( if they can get there attack on footy right) to meet them in the big dance.
Laurimar form line is ok only a couple of huge blowouts and beat Mernda last start and had a crack up at Kilmore who have been competitive against most this season. Will account for reservoir with ease. Pass mark for a Club in its first season

Was rapt to go catch the last two and a bit qtrs at Kilmore yesty, Especially to learn the long suffering magoo's had saluted in the curtain raiser too.

The young Blues keep giving their all - Laurimar battled big time by foot once the cross the centre but they had enough of the general play to be a lot closer on the scoreboard if they could hit a target.

Kilmore's coach is big on effort, playing ones role to the best of "his" individual ability or skillset, and Im not sure if continually just bombing it high to Lance with 3-4 all over him is smart footy by Laurimar ..... lower the eyes and hit up a loosie all of sudden makes it less predictable to defend.

Kilmore must be wrapped with how there season is going so far? More wins than epping at round 8 as many wins as west heidelberg in 4th. Actually both sides must be wrapped with there seasons so far

Kilmore must be wrapped with how there season is going so far? More wins than epping at round 8 as many wins as west heidelberg in 4th. Actually both sides must be wrapped with there seasons so far

Are you happy with how your 2nd side Heid West has shaped up old mate?

Yes is in Europe

Just seems strange that you'd go to a club on big money and then take off in the weeks prior to June 30. I'm no conspiracy theorist, but the timing might make the Bears a little nervous. Either way, we'll find out between now and when/if he comes back whether Banyule are the real deal or not.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL Div 3 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Back