nfl div2 reserves 2009!

Remove this Banner Ad

Re: nfl div2 reserves

The amount thommo went down by on the weekend surprised me have guys retired after winning the flag or are epping that good and their ones that bad who was eppings better players if any thommo blokes r out there

The amount thommo went down by on the weekend surprised me have guys retired after winning the flag or are epping that good and their ones that bad who was eppings better players if any thommo blokes r out there
Travis McCrea, Adrian Long, Nick Suraci and Travis Keating through the centre. Kade Passeri kicked 5 and captain Chris Moate dominated.

well, what an introduction to senior coaching! 12 and 20 goal loses after the 1st 2 rounds for my boys the fitzroy stars. i coached 14s for 2 years and won back to back flags. but it helps when you have guys like chris egan (pies) and darren turner (150 goals in 18 games) and rex taylor (freak) running around in your side though. im looking forward to some improvement in the weeks to come but that will only come with fitness. looking forward to the challenge this year guys. good luck.

Well at least you are positive and you guys are only starting out hopefully you hang in there and improve in the coming years look forward to playing against you guys anyway

well, what an introduction to senior coaching! 12 and 20 goal loses after the 1st 2 rounds for my boys the fitzroy stars. i coached 14s for 2 years and won back to back flags. but it helps when you have guys like chris egan (pies) and darren turner (150 goals in 18 games) and rex taylor (freak) running around in your side though. im looking forward to some improvement in the weeks to come but that will only come with fitness. looking forward to the challenge this year guys. good luck.
well done H good win

Doing a top job with the 2's H, keep up the good work.:thumbsu:

So who are the early tips mernda epping and lower look to be the big chances at the moment although it is early on,mernda and epping in 2 weeks will tell us all alot any thought on who will win this game

Is the Mernda vs Epping game the grand final preview?
I watched Mernda vs Whittlesea, very experienced side with big bodies and played against Epping who are mainly a young group who are fit and quick with a few old heads in as well.

Which style of footy will triumph?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is the Mernda vs Epping game the grand final preview?
I watched Mernda vs Whittlesea, very experienced side with big bodies and played against Epping who are mainly a young group who are fit and quick with a few old heads in as well.

Which style of footy will triumph?

Mernda will be far to strong for Epping. Mernda by 40 points
Donga will kick a lazy doz :thumbsu:

Mernda had a really off day. I went back to the magoo's and kicked 1.... Our leading goalkicker didnt have a shot and alot of players were stone cold. We 6 goals in the last 10min of the game and it was the only 10min we turned it on. Good work by t/town though, they played well.

Mernda had a really off day. I went back to the magoo's and kicked 1.... Our leading goalkicker didnt have a shot and alot of players were stone cold. We 6 goals in the last 10min of the game and it was the only 10min we turned it on. Good work by t/town though, they played well.

Thommo have a good full back in the two's. D'Agistino is a very reliable backman, pretty fit for a big guy aswell.

ok we will start in the middle rucks and midfielders mernda has some handy players in the middle and lower epping a couple too who would be in the ruck this is gonna be hard but im sure we can do it give us some ideas,im sure thered be lots putn there hand up for the full forward spot

ok we will start in the middle rucks and midfielders mernda has some handy players in the middle and lower epping a couple too who would be in the ruck this is gonna be hard but im sure we can do it give us some ideas,im sure thered be lots putn there hand up for the full forward spot
Parksides Stuart Ross in the centre.

Marty Humphreys best on for Morang yesterday in the ruck. Not as mobile as some ruckmen but hardly ever loses a ruck contest.
Would have to be looked at as the 1st ruck for this side.

where is luke rose from epping? he is a freak but never on the team sheet or anything

Definitely agree with you that Rosey is a freak - but then again I assume you meant on the footy field. I have not seen him play enough to comment on his ability - potentially training has something to do with it - there are a few being left out each week - even with injuries - and attendance counts in this regard....

Remove this Banner Ad

nfl div2 reserves 2009!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back