NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

Wont get to watch todays game live which is dissapointing. Anyone know what time the replay without adds is uploaded? Seems that when the game finishes the full replay is available but still with adds until a little bit later. Is it an exact time or is it just whenever it happens. This is regarding gamepass.
sparkyblue ?

Condensed game is usually available within four hours, but it's not a fixed time as it's still a mostly manual video editing job (we're looking to automate this later this year or next). It is usually quicker for the isolated games on Thursday and Sundays though.

Guys create a US PSN account, its easy as and give you full access to the app on PS4
But I'm lazy and paid the NFL $200 or however it was to do it all for me.

Anyone help me on this. Yesterday when I was done watching Raiders Vikings, I selected the Chiefs Broncos game. I have my settings set to "start game at beginning" so every time I access gamepass or a new game it starts from the beginning

But yesterday when I clicked on Chiefs Broncos it went to the middle of the 3rd quarter? Anyone know why that happened

The only other time its ever not worked for me was in the Lions Seattle game and the broadcast started at the EXACT play where megatron fumbled

However this has never happened to me before or any other time so I cant work out why it happened

I first thought its maybe because my dad used the iPad at work to look at scores, but he did this well after the Broncos game had ended and wouldnt have gone into the game either

Sparkyblue, Have you any updates to the Australian NFL gamepass app?

I noticed its gone awfully quiet in here....

I use the US version for now. But I constantly have to authenticate my gamepass account each time I use it. And a quick google shows Im not the only one. So is there a problem with NFL app that has put the brakes on the international rollout for the moment?

Thanks

Sparkyblue, Have you any updates to the Australian NFL gamepass app?

I noticed its gone awfully quiet in here....

I use the US version for now. But I constantly have to authenticate my gamepass account each time I use it. And a quick google shows Im not the only one. So is there a problem with NFL app that has put the brakes on the international rollout for the moment?

Thanks

I have a DNS setup and have noticed the last 2 weeks I have had to change settings to get Gamepass to login. Never had a problem with it before.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just as well I'm getting an XBOX ONE as well in a few days. It's an unacceptable situation.

The NFL App on Xbox is far superior then the PS4 one. and the Xbox one is on the Au store.

Just as well I'm getting an XBOX ONE as well in a few days. It's an unacceptable situation.

...and you won't look back.

#xbawx4lyfe

...and you won't look back.

#xbawx4lyfe
Well, apparently there are more and better exclusives coming for PS4, but there's something about Xbox per se (microsoft) i love too. Anyway, Gamepass app is definitely something to add a feather to its cap.

I knew next season I was going to pay extra for the playoffs (7mate isn't going to be HD soon) but Seven giving us the n00b Super Bowl commentary has reconfirmed it :$

Are they not just taking the CBS feed? Or are you referring to a panel show?

(I'm watching on ESPN's quite nice, crisp HD coverage.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back