NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

What's the trick to cancelling auto renew? I've logged in on desktop gamepass and NFL com and can't find anywhere to stop the auto renew.

Gamepass is showing the debit will happen on August 30 but NFL.com is just advertising new deals without showing my current subscription

I've just contacted them to request they close my account since it's basically useless & also cancelled their automatic payments in Paypal.

I think I'm in for a bit of an issue. It says to log in to the country of origin but when I change my VPN to India it says DAZN isn't available there.

Looks like sunny skies ahead

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yeah I'd consider all those 'out of country' accounts now dead.

My gamepass subscription and email address used for it last year was an Indian one which obviously now doesn't work. When trying to sign into DAZN i get the message that the service is not available in your current location.

If i use a different email address to register for DAZN in Australia and pay the $280 for the upcoming season will they still try and charge me another subscription for the old Indian account ? or do i need to change that to "do not auto renew" in the account settings on the gamepass website ? I can't change that now but i guess i will get the chance to next month.
Use new email acct to actually sub and pay for a new dazn nfl gamepass. Only that one will now becone autorenewed fhis time bext year. The other gamepass sub from 2022 will lapse by end of july.

Via paypal....

Use wrb browser not app.
Settings burger menu, choose "account settings". Scroll down to "money, bank acct and cards" and select that option. On the loaded page, scroll down a bit to "automatic payments".

You should see an entry for "nfl gamepass deltaire llc" with "manage autonatic payments" under it. Just click on the actual wording of "nfl gamepass deltaire llc" and a sliding drawer opens under it, showing you its ACTIVE. Click on the CANCEL part. It processes it and confirms no future payments to them will happen.

That's not true is it? The email says it's available on over 100 devices including sony, Samsung and ps5 but doesn't say if its tv or phone/tablet.

Yep...the device number is based on ability to run a browser.

PS haven't heard re AFL
upgrades (I'm in the 200s)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If they are dicks with VPN's and region hopping, i guess they will also not allow account sharing on lock you to one stream at a time.

It would of been nice for them to do preseason free for existing subs so we can see if the app is as bad as the stories say.

Its too much money for an app i have never seen a good word about. and that in the last few years i have only used 6 or so times a season for live games, with most of the big games and more than half the Packers games being on ESPN.

$150-$200 and i doubt i would of really thought about it even though i know its a waste for the use i get, but almost $300 is a reach.

This sucks. I'm fortunate to go for a team that gets a lot of tv coverage, so I think I'll be rewinding 20 years and resorting to torrents or dodgy streams for other games.

I get that we've all been taking the piss for years - but that's how the NFL's international broadcast terms of service work, so bad luck. DAZN are now taking the piss out of us.

Even if I went for a team that's never on tv I typically find it hard to adopt these things from day 1, having little knowledge of phone apps/airplay compatibility, tv apps, console apps etc.

If i cant watch it thru an app on smart tv what is the point of it to be honest. Likely cancelling auto renewell on it and just download the few games 49ers games that aren't on 7mate and Kayo on delay and save myself the $280.

Hey guys just thought i'd share my experience so far. I paid for a full aussie subscription last year so still have a month or so to try this out but as of now it is horrible and literally unwatchable.

I've installed the app on multiple devices and all of them have the same problems. Doesn't buffer and keeps pausing. Sometimes would randomly go back to the beginning.

If it does eventually buffer, the quality is constantly blurry/pixelated (so blurry can't even tell which teams are playing). It will initially start crisp but it's a tease. This lasts like 10 seconds.

This applies to the live network channel, replay of games and shows in the NFL originals section.

I won't even get into the UX... media player is awful.

Devices i've tried... iphone, apple tv, google tv chromecast and web browser on computer. On apple tv it actually signs out every time i close the app which is infuriating, meaning i have to log in everytime lol

Based in melbourne with "good" nbn and have used connection via wifi and ethernet cable (what they suggest in their faq which makes no difference). This is the only streaming service i use that has these issues. All other apps work just fine as they should.

I loved my experience with the original Gamepass and was well worth the price for me so I'll keep trying over the next month or so to give them time to iron out bugs etc. but it's looking doubtful after reading like a billion reviews from customers over the last few years stating the same issues and not getting a refund.

Most likely will be cancelling before my subscription gets renewed which is a shame :(

Hope some of you are having a better experience!

Wonder if they will continue download able 60 minute games.

Or will their geo barring sense I'm half way over the South China Sea and bar that to?

I emailed NFL GamePass my question re geo restrictions and they sent me back the standard fluff piece about the new service and invited me to try it out.

I said I would love to if I wasn't geo barred.

Wonder if they will continue download able 60 minute games.

Or will their geo barring sense I'm half way over the South China Sea and bar that to?

I emailed NFL GamePass my question re geo restrictions and they sent me back the standard fluff piece about the new service and invited me to try it out.

I said I would love to if I wasn't geo barred.
That reminds me. There isn’t any function to download video locally to the device you’re watching on that I can see of. I used to do it heaps so I could watch offline when on a plane etc.

They’ve also reduced the content in NFL originals and NFL network sections.

So they’re charging the same expensive price for a shittier service and less features 🥴

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back