NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

lando-calrissian-this-deal-is-getting-worse-all-the-time.gif

I have not been able to. And still can't get the android tv app working either.
This has happened to me and others going by the app reviews. It finally got to a stage where it was watchable but a day after the HOF game I go to open it to find I’m logged out so I try to log back in but it just spins and stays logged out.

It still won’t sign in even after the most recent update. It only happens on Google TV. I’m signed in on iPhone and Apple TV.

They did have a login issue with Apple TV where it would sign out every time you close the app but this was fixed.

Fancy paying $280 to find out the app won’t even log in lol. I’d be furious if I hadn’t cancelled the subscription before renewal haha

Also very minor but does anyone else find it annoying they don’t edit out the ad breaks on the replays like previous gamepass did? Instead every break is a DAZN/gamepass placeholder that you have to fast forward, which wouldn’t be a problem if the app wasn’t so temperamental and skipping a head wouldn’t cause the buffering issue to arise.

Also very minor but does anyone else find it annoying they don’t edit out the ad breaks on the replays like previous gamepass did? Instead every break is a DAZN/gamepass placeholder that you have to fast forward, which wouldn’t be a problem if the app wasn’t so temperamental and skipping a head wouldn’t cause the buffering issue to arise.
It is a pain trying to skip ahead on the Apple TV...and then, as you say, it buffers. Which is especially annoying on the replays as they have their crappy intro prior to the start of each game that you have to skip past to get to the action.

As that annoyed me, decided to try just watching highlights. The quality has been just barely watchable....decided to just watch the highlights on YouTube, so much better quality.

So, at this stage, no way am I am going to pay to subscribe. Playback quality will have to vastly improve.

0 chance I spend my money on subscribing to cunz what a shitshow from nfl. I rather stop watching then than subscribe. Nfl doesn’t care about the about international fans just money they got from cunz.

They already had a platform in place with gamepass why **** it up by going with a useless company like CUNZ.

Last edited:
Funny thing is reading some forums the stream sites are upping their game.
I do imagine there will be quite a few youtube tv restreams like the CFB ones that are locked to US IPs.

I tried dazn this morning. Chiefs Saints game live on phone. Very annoying the ad break thing. Also it spends a lot of tine trying to buffer (either wifi or data).

I tried loading the Raiders Niners game, wouldn't load at all, missed a bit of the 1st qtr trying and trying, gave up, and open VIPleague, and immediately loaded, no buffering, and there were three different HD links...the first wasnt great, the second was like 1080p quality, and no buffering problems.

Afterwards, I opened dazn again and watched a few games on replay, but very annoying...constantly stalls to buffer and then as you're watching, it shits itself and reloads the game from the very beginning, so gou have to slide the bar over, and again wait ages to buffer.

Some other observations....the old gamepass had little markers on the bar where all the scoring plays happened that you could scroll to, as well as its own stats section, as well as All 22, ability to download games, and many other little features. Whereas the dazn gamepass is bare bones, doesnt have any of those things.

The gamepass idea per se is much easier, central hub for NFL, old games, replays, live games, special programs and documentaries. Gotten so used to it it'll be hard to not have it, to rely on live streams. VIP at least has redzone and nfln live whenever theyre on, and with me not working Mondays anymore, can rely on watching redzone live every week via VIP.

But ill miss the ability to go back and watch 'game in 40' or full replay options for any games I may want to properly watch. Tho there are sites for that (see PM). If only dazn wasn't so expensive AND bare bones.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ah the other thing....no picture on picture either (phone)

If you minimize the app, the whole stream shuts down, doesnt even pause where you last were, just shuts down, and ypu have to reload abd find where you were last.

Old gamepass had picture in picture, little window the game still running while you post on bigfooty or check ypur fantasy teams or check game stats on espn.

Meanwhile....firefox does have picture in picture, so if I'm VIPing it, can minimize the screen, game still running, and do all those other things

Old gamepass had picture in picture, little window the game still running while you post on bigfooty or check ypur fantasy teams or check game stats on espn.

I can't remember when it actually came in, but it feels like we only just got that recently too :expressionless:

Bare minimum feature set for any new app or change should have included all things like this.

I can't remember when it actually came in, but it feels like we only just got that recently too :expressionless:

Bare minimum feature set for any new app or change should have included all things like this.
Checking....it's a phone option. You scroll thru the apps that offer PIP and toggle the apps on/off, allowed/not allowed for PIP.

dazn the app itself doesnt offer PIP so you cant toggle it on/off, whereas many other apps do offer it.

---------

How to Enable and Use Picture-in-Picture Mode on Android
  1. Go to Settings > Apps and tap the three-dots menu.
  2. Select Special access from the drop-down menu and then tap Picture-in-picture.
  3. Here, you will see all the apps that support PiP. Find your desired app and make sure the switch beside it is toggled on.

Apologies if been asked and answered, but is there a way to watch replay of games from start to finish somewhere? Either on DAZN or a streaming service? Had a quick look on DAZN but couldn’t find anything. Clicked on the Saints KC “replay” but it was just a 5 min video, with poor quality

Apologies if been asked and answered, but is there a way to watch replay of games from start to finish somewhere? Either on DAZN or a streaming service? Had a quick look on DAZN but couldn’t find anything. Clicked on the Saints KC “replay” but it was just a 5 min video, with poor quality
Its offered on dazn, click games, and then select the type of replay you want to watch...40 min, full game, or highlights ....recently completed games might not have 40 min option for hours or a day after game completed, and theres info in the pm, a link, where you can watxh replays

Its offered on dazn, click games, and then select the type of replay you want to watch...40 min, full game, or highlights ....recently completed games might not have 40 min option for hours or a day after game completed, and theres info in the pm, a link, where you can watxh replays
Legend, thanks mate appreciate it

dazn app update....

What's new?

At DAZN, we are always working on improving our service, with the aim of giving our fans the best possible sports-streaming experience. This update includes the ability to set reminders for events and receive notifications when they are about to begin. This update also contains bug fixes, general improvements, and playback enhancements.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFL NFL Gamepass

Remove this Banner Ad

Back