Other NFL Tickets - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

www.ticketsupply.com

Am heading over to the States in December and was put onto this website. Looks like a pretty good system...

You used the website yet? If so any good???

I've been having a sniff around. Patriots tickets on Ticketmaster go on sale on the 15th of this month. I'll most likely go through that if the CBA is done by this Friday, if it's the following Friday I'm not sure I'll get to a computer when they go on sale.

Anyone used Ticketnetonline?

Doubt its done by this Friday, the 2 sides are still too far apart

Well thanks, but that wasn't the question or the answer I was looking for. I did put if in bold letters underlined for a reason....

The implied point was that you shouldnt bother because any effort you put in to potentially finding tickets this week is almost certainly going to be wasted

So you're pretty much saying put no future planning in to anything and not to consider the scenarios that I could be faced with :rolleyes:

Now if you are able to give me an answer to my questions that would be appreciated. If not then cease with the smart arse comments.

Got Pats tickets through Ticketmaster on international will call. Both games (v KC & Indy prime time), so much cheaper than through other outlets. Got insurance too which covers delayed flights, lockouts ;), etc

I know it's kinda off topic (college football) but besides through the link I supplied bellow, does anyone know of anywhere good to search for college football tickets?

I'd like to compare websites and stockpile a decent list of websites which could help me find college football tickets rather than NFL tickets for when I might go on a holiday next season.

go to http://www.fbschedules.com/
Then pick what you want, the side bar has all 120 FBS school schedules as well as all 32 NFL teams.
Go to the schedule, it will give everything, including a buy tickets button.

Got Pats tickets through Ticketmaster on international will call. Both games (v KC & Indy prime time), so much cheaper than through other outlets. Got insurance too which covers delayed flights, lockouts ;), etc

What you pay for them (if you dont mind me asking), and which website did you use? Have found DAL @ NYJ at $170 (exc additional charges) high in the stands. Ticketmaster doesnt seem to be selling them and the ticket exchange at NFL.com wont provide 3 tix until it gets to bout $220.

I used Ticketmaster USA. I just searched New England Patriots tickets and it told me when they were going on sale. I paid top price for the New England tickets which was around $200 + a little for ticket insurance but happy with the seats I got. Not all teams go through Ticketmaster though.

I used Ticketmaster USA. I just searched New England Patriots tickets and it told me when they were going on sale. I paid top price for the New England tickets which was around $200 + a little for ticket insurance but happy with the seats I got. Not all teams go through Ticketmaster though.

copy.

yeah, and Patsie games seem to be a 'popular' event according to Ticketmaster. :confused: ;)

cheers.

I used stubhub.com this week for the Jets v Cowboys game. You can narrow the search down to electronic tickets and it is very easy to use. Comes with a guarantee too, so if the game forex not take place your money is refunded. $135 each for 2 tickets, front row of the top tier in the end zone.

Have used them before for concerts too, no problems.

Hi guys,

I'm going to be in Indiana in September, so will try and catch a Colts game, probably vs the Browns on the 18th. We will be in town from September 4th, so my question is:

Given that we will be over there a couple of weeks prior to the event, would it be easier to organise tickets there (for example, pre-book and arrange pick up at the stadium), or am I better off trying to do it before I depart Australia?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New York Giants Tickets.... Minimum $150!?

My mates and I will be in NYC in December and were thinking of going to the Packers at Giants game, but we've been looking on the official site and stubhub and ebay and can only find tickets for a minimum of about $150 each, in like the absolute top corner of the stadium. What is the deal with that! Our grand final tickets are basically that much! Anyone know of anything to try or whatever to find tickets for better prices, if we go it is gonna cost us around $1000 :eek:

looking at tickets for KC @ jets in December. Well aware that tickets will be a bit. prepared to pay though.

i'm going off the centreline being the better seats, how far back would you want to be for a good view of everything.

Re: New York Giants Tickets.... Minimum $150!?

My mates and I will be in NYC in December and were thinking of going to the Packers at Giants game, but we've been looking on the official site and stubhub and ebay and can only find tickets for a minimum of about $150 each, in like the absolute top corner of the stadium. What is the deal with that! Our grand final tickets are basically that much! Anyone know of anything to try or whatever to find tickets for better prices, if we go it is gonna cost us around $1000 :eek:

Keep searching around, Last season i went to a Steelers/Browns game. Sat on the 10 yard line about 20 rows back. $75 a piece. Ticketmaster!
But yeah for a Giants game against the Super Bowl champs you gotta expect to pay top dollar

I will be in New York during a giants raiders game at november 10 and was wondering what is the best way to buy tickets. I understand that there are many ticket exchange sites out there but is there a direct way to buy tickets? If so when do they go on sale?

A. Depends where you wanna sit, B. how much you are willing to cough up and C... tailgating is a MUST to complete the game day experience. I networked my contacts on fb in advance and before I knew it... was flying to Rome to get the password to meet the right contacts in da 'Burgh... bottom line... got access to Steelers lockeroom and not only that... I scalped my own tickets an hour before the game for an upgrade which allowed me sit where I wanted to sit and I got an OT winning result to boot and to think I'd forget my terrible towel back at the hotel... only to be saved by the 1984 rookie of the year, Louis Lipps, who I'd met previously... who gave me his Terrible Towel.

I will be in New York during a giants raiders game at november 10 and was wondering what is the best way to buy tickets. I understand that there are many ticket exchange sites out there but is there a direct way to buy tickets? If so when do they go on sale?
Also am heading over later in the year with a good mate of mine and am planning to go to Bears @ Eagles & potentially Seahawks @ Giants.

Have been looking at tickets through Stubhub.

stubhub works well too.

A. Depends where you wanna sit, B. how much you are willing to cough up and C... tailgating is a MUST to complete the game day experience. I networked my contacts on fb in advance and before I knew it... was flying to Rome to get the password to meet the right contacts in da 'Burgh... bottom line... got access to Steelers lockeroom and not only that... I scalped my own tickets an hour before the game for an upgrade which allowed me sit where I wanted to sit and I got an OT winning result to boot and to think I'd forget my terrible towel back at the hotel... only to be saved by the 1984 rookie of the year, Louis Lipps, who I'd met previously... who gave me his Terrible Towel.
I like the bolded parts, but the unbolded parts are enough to tip me away from not pressing "like"

stubhub works well too.

I like the bolded parts, but the unbolded parts are enough to tip me away from not pressing "like"

Fair enough.. you probably wil be happy to hear that I was one of very few (possibly the only fan) who wished for Jeff Reed to miss that last FG (and he did!!) so OT would occur. I was like 'YES!!' (on the inside) as the whole crowd moaned... then to make it interesting... Atlanta won the toss... wasn't fussed. Had plenty of faith the D would force the three & out and they did. :thumbsu:

The Giants website is a bit useless. In your experiences what's the best time to grab tickets (i.e. closer to the game day) and when do 'direct' tickets usually become available.

Within a week of the game... you just never know who you bump into who may well have a spare ticket/ way to sell them for a better price. On gameday there are scalpers here there everywhere... but like anything else a risky preposition on whether the ticket is authentic / good seat - bleachers. Get your networking happening and sign into forums... such as >> http://boards.giants.com ...http://www.bigblueinteractive.com get info from the hardcore locals. Maybe befriending them now, you'll get that chance to join them @ the tailgate party and feel amongst it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Other NFL Tickets - Where to Buy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back