NFNL Div 3 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
lalor no chance
Care to elaborate? I think the Comp will be surprised, from what I saw on the weekend they weren’t to far off. They were hurt by injuries against Laurimar and still have a few key names to come back in the next few weeks. Positive signs from an outsider looking in...

Care to elaborate? I think the Comp will be surprised, from what I saw on the weekend they weren’t to far off. They were hurt by injuries against Laurimar and still have a few key names to come back in the next few weeks. Positive signs from an outsider looking in...
I agree. I was there and they were up 38-20 in the 2nd qtr. Ran out of legs but finished with 1 on bench. Could surprise as i was told 6 senior players out.

Keeping in mind Laurimar are also a young side, still learning to gel positives to take out of the game for both sides

Sounds like excuses. time to let your results do the talking lads, no more of the hype machine please. Good chance to make a mark against reservoir Anzac Day.

Hats off to the Power and Demons on what was an outstanding day of footy right from the 19s through to the seniors all games were played in the spirit of the Anzacs. Congratulations to the Laurimar Football Club who put on a great day off the ground and I'm sure with all your hard work you would've raised a fair amount of money for the RSL. What community footy is all about. Once again great work by all involved. 10/10

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hats off to the Power and Demons on what was an outstanding day of footy right from the 19s through to the seniors all games were played in the spirit of the Anzacs. Congratulations to the Laurimar Football Club who put on a great day off the ground and I'm sure with all your hard work you would've raised a fair amount of money for the RSL. What community footy is all about. Once again great work by all involved. 10/10

How did the Ute gang behave ;)

Sounded like a ripper game.

I’m just wondering who is going to challenge Panton Hill.
Ripping game that matched the day as a complete product. Well done to both sides on a cracking contest it’s round 3 so I guess there is plenty of time for a side to step up and challenge PH. Reckon Morang will be right there on the big grounds when the whips are cracking. Maybe Kilmore?

Oppedisano and ben stone both consistently senior players at Roxburgh park. Stone not cleared yet and oppedisano helped the rezzies to the win but will be hard to fit them both into the seniors

Strange decision by Mernda, their best football is way past them and they are well into their 30's. Why don't they play the unbelievable talent they have running around in the 19's ? Less points and you're building for the future.

Well done to the bloods on 2 great wins and Sammy Rex kicking a bag will no doubt put fear in full backs all around the comp
Kicking a bag against who not great opposition..
No disrespect to Reza

Good on Rexhepi
Would hardly say that’s fear in the rest of the comp

Strange decision by Mernda, their best football is way past them and they are well into their 30's. Why don't they play the unbelievable talent they have running around in the 19's ? Less points and you're building for the future.
How do the points go with the u/19 ??? Are they all 1,2or 3 pts ?? If they don’t cost to much play them

How do the points go with the u/19 ??? Are they all 1,2or 3 pts ?? If they don’t cost to much play them

Worse system ever.. if they don't play 6 ressies or senior games they don't drop a point.. we will have 1 player , whose played 29 junior games followed by 2 yrs U19s footy & (after 4yrs at the club ) he will still be a 3 pointer???
Yep we have a heap of talented kids onboard , a few played enough games last season in snr/rez to drop a point , but most are 3-4 points..
All clubs should be going to the league about U19s not dropping points , it's madness!!

Unfortunately the unbelievable talent in the 19s have big points ATTACHED to them as well. As much as you need young talent coming through you need the older heads to help develop them. On the right path at the Dees

Worse system ever.. if they don't play 6 ressies or senior games they don't drop a point.. we will have 1 player , whose played 29 junior games followed by 2 yrs U19s footy & (after 4yrs at the club ) he will still be a 3 pointer???
Yep we have a heap of talented kids onboard , a few played enough games last season in snr/rez to drop a point , but most are 3-4 points..
All clubs should be going to the league about U19s not dropping points , it's madness!!

Points system is a joke and leagues/clubs should be asking for a full review of the system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back