NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Ask the footy ops to see the contract. But you may have to wait awhile he is always pissed.
Footy ops looks like he has done a good job in the off season working with fletch and rocket doing all the interviews, couldn’t of been pissed then.

3 clubs in 3 years adds a point I believe making this goose a 4 point player
It’s 3 clubs in 2 years now.

“If registered at three (3) or more different Community Clubs in the current or previous two (2) seasons. ”

& playing against his old team in Thomo adds another point making him a 5 pointer!

It’s only a transfer directly from your club your currently playing at I think.

He might be a 3.

It’s 3 clubs in 2 years now.

“If registered at three (3) or more different Community Clubs in the current or previous two (2) seasons. ”

It’s only a transfer directly from your club your currently playing at I think.

He might be a 3.
Drop punts make him a 0.02 point. Talk about having 2 left feet, poor bloke doesn’t have 1 🤔 enjoy the move, Gary and I wish you the best

Last edited:
If the bloke legit signed for 2 years and Mernda upheld their side of the contract then a player should see it out.

I would be demanding something pretty hefty to clear him otherwise.
Agreed that there should be some beneficial transaction take place

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Allan young proven div 2 forward from Watsonia. Also had a stint at Heidelberg.

Alex Williamson midfield/ small forward from
Fitzroy stars reigning ressies best and fairest . 3rd in the Comp best and fairest in the league 2019.
And a bloke from GFL St Albans previously from Heidelberg, Balwyn and in Panton Hills 2013 flag.
Coulson to either thomastown or lower
Mail is gone and same with miki

Any news from the Turtles? Any clubs looking likely of getting an Under 19’s up and running at this early stage?

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Back