NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Yeh not what I was talking about!

Wanting to know why Laurimar have flown past South Morang?

Haven’t really recruited and lost a few. Seem like they are in a pretty similar boat.

Hey all, new to this and maiden post.

Agree, Sherman-kicked their first few goals, absolute freakish, one of them in the Final v Morang to keep them in it. Frawley confirmed gone as well. Williamson? Goldby?

Are they a better quality than Shelton, Whybrow, Brown, Giannone?

Morang won the 19’s flag easy pre
Covid, who have they lost from that team?
You may find that a change in philosophy takes time to bear fruit.

Has anyone been to training of these teams?

Heidelberg West are the dark horse! Mernda has some hype and Kilmore will be there.

Just saying imo.

Going to be an interesting season for sure. Looking forward to it!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Laurimar have lossed a handy player in Frawley to West Preston, Sherman obviously gone as well and believe another will be gone west.

Sherman was pretty valuable it’ll be interesting to see how much he impacts being gone, then again the few games I watched I think a sideline coach would have been handy for them at stages

Is it true Williamson has followed Sherman to West Preston?

reports I hear are that Laurimar are miles ahead of the 2019 Sherman version, all bar a few players have remained while disgruntled players such as Brad Deed have returned.

If you look on Laurimar's Facebook with the recent photos of there practice match against Romsey you'll see Williamson is playing for Laurimar again.
Few new faces in those photos also.

Practice games with a grain of salt but have Mernda been seriously over rated. Losing to Epping who by all reports have been struggling with numbers by close to 5 goals.
Coach would hope they get off to a good start to the season

in other words you have no idea and don’t know if there recruits are any good?
Or else you would just name them, considering you said they recruited ‘very very well’ !
Lol
I’m sure I will forget some
Francis (Stars), Jackson (mordialloc), Higgins (PH), Lucas (Hursty) Gersh (Hursty) Cluney (Res,Jacana) Gorski (Whittlesea), Grima (whittlesea) Burgess (whittlesea)

is that enough?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back