NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn’t get any names but just told my someone from Thomastown there may be another
If Thomastown are serious about being a genuine force in div 2 I’m not sure raiding players from a mid road div 3 side is the way to do it. South Morang last year and now Heidelberg West. Laurimar in div 3 are recruiting from clubs in div 1 to grow the group. It’s actually a little embarrassing actually. lol

If Thomastown are serious about being a genuine force in div 2 I’m not sure raiding players from a mid road div 3 side is the way to do it. South Morang last year and now Heidelberg West. Laurimar in div 3 are recruiting from clubs in div 1 to grow the group. It’s actually a little embarrassing actually. lol
Thomastown have gone from a D3 side to a genuine contender in D2 so credit where credit is due they are making decent moves 👍

His credentials I would hate to say look to be to good to be coaching a div 3 team
First piece of the puzzle for them to bounce back. Hopefully this guy can sell his vision.

Lalor have also appointed a coach and 2 assistants which is great.

The division needs both these sides thriving.

First piece of the puzzle for them to bounce back. Hopefully this guy can sell his vision.

Lalor have also appointed a coach and 2 assistants which is great.

The division needs both these sides thriving.
It’s ok getting well credentialed coached but you need to attract players . Bloods are losing many and won’t attract any of high quality and reservoir will be the same . Hope I’m wrong but don’t think I will .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

the possibilities are endless…
Giannone, Steele, Mellerick, Buckley brothers, Caruso, Capeci, Shelton, mitch wild, Mitchell Andrews, Nesci, Watson, D’angelo, Bailey brown, Brodie Bell, Will Cookson, indian…
How handy would any of these guys be

the possibilities are endless…
Giannone, Steele, Mellerick, Buckley brothers, Caruso, Capeci, Shelton, mitch wild, Mitchell Andrews, Nesci, Watson, D’angelo, Bailey brown, Brodie Bell, Will Cookson, indian…
How handy would any of these guys be
I’ll lock in Shelton as my guess. Make sense if he has moved to Kilmore.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

Back