NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Football gods have given us a fantastic day.

Neither team would surprise me but im tipping Parade by 23 points.

I think they'll learn some valuable lessons after the last time they played them a fortnight ago.

Kerr, Desmond didn't play against the the Stars last time and they lost by 1 goal. Farrant kicked 8. I think Ben Turner is a great coach and will have a much better plan to stop that this time.

2 best teams all year and 2 great clubs one will be incredibly unlucky but that's football.
Not a bad prediction.

15 points..

Kerr BOG with 4 goals.

Well done to Old Paradians. Ben did a fantastic job implementing a fantastic game style .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wow the nfnl beat Mernda today. imagine if old paradians got going too it couldve got ugly on the scoreboard.
a twos flag is better than nothing. hopefully kilmore runs out and not the nfnl.
NFNL cost Mernda the 2s flag?

Hopefully they got a slab at least

Great day of NFNL football yesterday at Lalor. Bumper crowd, good conditions and some great footy.

Congratulations to the Raiders who played very well and have the resources and relevance now to add to their list next year to become a growing force within the competition - especially if the kids come through from Parade/St Damiens.

Stars will be disappointed to not get it done, but a vast improvement on 2023 and some great re-signings this morning announced.

If you think this year was hot in Div 3, I'd imagine we will see more and more talent considering playing in the lower level as the standard continues to improve...... and that's great for the comp.

That'll go down as the best division 3 game of all time. Both sides left everything out there stars had their chances late but still felt like parade had control of it. The first quarter was fantastic from stars and equally impressive was parades third quarter. Farrant was the best on the field with 8.2 but I have no issues with Kerr getting the medal as he was a huge part in winning the game for them. Stars v Parade ends 2-2 for the season. Every single winner from yesterday came from the away change rooms, something in that.

Great to see Leigh Irons lead the Kilmore reserves to a flag, Kilmore’s first in the NFNL. Had his young teenage son as his team manager, a special moment for them and the club. Leigh is putting his hand up to take on the role as President but will continue playing. He is an absolute inspiration and will work with Desi to take the club to greater heights.

Attachments

• IMG_6486.jpeg
    IMG_6486.jpeg
    512.6 KB · Views: 85
Great to see Leigh Irons lead the Kilmore reserves to a flag, Kilmore’s first in the NFNL. Had his young teenage son as his team manager, a special moment for them and the club. Leigh is putting his hand up to take on the role as President but will continue playing. He is an absolute inspiration and will work with Desi to take the club to greater heights.

Was a great day for Kilmore Footy club, Leigh and our family.

Leigh has given a lot to local footy and I think gained a well earned respect for the way he’s always gone about it all.
Leigh, Alice and fam put a lot of time in at Kilmore they love it so to bring a premiership to the club means a lot to Leigh.

Thanks to Lalor footy club for the day and the Roast Beef Rolls.

Was a great day for Kilmore Footy club, Leigh and our family.

Leigh has given a lot to local footy and I think gained a well earned respect for the way he’s always gone about it all.
Leigh, Alice and fam put a lot of time in at Kilmore they love it so to bring a premiership to the club means a lot to Leigh.

Thanks to Lalor footy club for the day and the Roast Beef Rolls.
I had one of those Schnitty rolls. Fantastic canteen

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back