NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Never potted him for playing at West Heidelberg Dad. I said he is a cat which i stand by
Never potted him for playing at West Heidelberg Dad. I said he is a cat which i stand by
If a bloke getting on bigfooty under an alias to call another bloke a cat is not the definition of being a cat I don’t know what is? Lol

But he hasn’t gone and set up a Bigfooty account to pot a bloke. RN has been around a little while, unlike the name caller.
I’ve been posting on bigfooty months before Cookson signed at HW, so the statement above makes you look a little stupid Max

I’m not the one calling someone a cat for an undisclosed reason.
Clearly has links to Old Ivanhoe and appears hurt by Cookson decision to move on. Not the first and won’t be the last.

What are everyone’s ladder prediction? Only Feb as we all know

Stab in the dark
Laurimar
Turtles
WH
Kinglake
Mernda
Kilmore
Stars
Lalor
Reservoir

I reckon the top 6 will be seperated By less than 2 games and percentage

Clearly has links to Old Ivanhoe and appears hurt by Cookson decision to move on. Not the first and won’t be the last.

Stab in the dark
Laurimar
Turtles
WH
Kinglake
Mernda
Kilmore
Stars
Lalor
Reservoir

Turtles then daylight

Stab in the dark
Laurimar
Turtles
WH
Kinglake
Mernda
Kilmore
Stars
Lalor
Reservoir

Turtles
Laurimar
West Heidelberg
Kilmore
——
Kinglake
Stars
Mernda
Lalor
Reservoir

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jacana Demons will be a team to watch this year
Lost a few of their best and bought in more from Jacana/Craigieburn.. the same calibre of player who have had zero impact since coming in.

Its a lose lose..
success? they all leave like they did at their previous 2 clubs...

move the coach on? they all leave.

Good luck.

Stab in the dark
Laurimar
Turtles
WH
Kinglake
Mernda
Kilmore
Stars
Lalor
Reservoir

OLD ELTHAM
WEST HEIDELBERG
FITZROY
MERNDA
KINGLAKE
LAURIMAR
KILMORE
RESERVOIR
LALOR

Good luck to all clubs this year.
Any locked in practice matches?

On SM-S918B using BigFooty.com mobile app

OLD ELTHAM
WEST HEIDELBERG
FITZROY
MERNDA
KINGLAKE
LAURIMAR
KILMORE
RESERVOIR
LALOR

West Heidelberg the one I'm most keen to see how they'll go. Couple of handy recruits + building on last year. Surely this is the year they make finals and potentially see some success.

OLD ELTHAM
WEST HEIDELBERG
FITZROY
MERNDA
KINGLAKE
LAURIMAR
KILMORE
RESERVOIR
LALOR

Swoopingtime curious as to why you have Laurimar dropping from grand finalists to 6th
They have only lost Richards but get Clarke from Hurstbridge.
Will have core group of Thompson, Wilson, Leather, Cecil and Lawson still

West Heidelberg the one I'm most keen to see how they'll go. Couple of handy recruits + building on last year. Surely this is the year they make finals and potentially see some success.
Playing Fitzroy in a stand-alone Friday night fixture for their first game of the season in R2, would be a very interesting match to keep an eye on with Fitzroy playing Lalor round 1 so should be coming into the match running red hot.

Turtles and Laurimar the teams to beat when you look at last year and the way things are shaping uk for this season so far then it is anyone’s guess from there.

Lost a few of their best and bought in more from Jacana/Craigieburn.. the same calibre of player who have had zero impact since coming in.

Its a lose lose..
success? they all leave like they did at their previous 2 clubs...

move the coach on? they all leave.

Good luck.
Wots the goss on the player chat with the new high paid guns on the scene, me heres not happy

Who’s the new high paid recruits? Maybe besides the Ruckman the rest look average
Ruckman is on big money as he was at Craigieburn and jacana beforehand which is fair. Is a gun. Nothing else outside of that should be on much especially blokes who are 36-37 and add zero to the future.

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Back