NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Big game at Mernda v Kilmore next week that's for sure!

Ivanhoe at home again to a resurgent Kinglake.

Pingers v West should be a big game also with a few due back for the Blowies

Turtles with the bye.

Great, even season with Stars and OP's out in front fore everyone else to catch.
Parade can’t lose top 3. Lalor followed by a dead rubber (for them) with Old Eltham.

Dream run to get your best team on the park come finals 1

Parade can’t lose top 3. Lalor followed by a dead rubber (for them) with Old Eltham.

Dream run to get your best team on the park come finals 1
Think they are after top spot and a week off first week of the finals. I doubt last game will be any sort of dead rubber if they are a chance to get that.

Seems like Ivanhoe is always missing a handful of guns, hopefully they get them all back when it counts.
I would not say always - not at all. Just had a couple of games, much like others in the comp, where we had significant 'outs' all on the same weekend and yesterday was one of them. I think we are about where we deserve to be so far, no complaints or excuses from me.

not a close follower of this comp but the mention of kilmore upon deeper look is intriguing dropped a couple of close ones reserves look home so depth ok. for nothing but interest alone do people hope they beat mernda set up a fascinating last round for multiple outcomes.

not a close follower of this comp but the mention of kilmore upon deeper look is intriguing dropped a couple of close ones reserves look home so depth ok. for nothing but interest alone do people hope they beat mernda set up a fascinating last round for multiple outcomes.
IF that happens - and Ivanhoe, Epping and Kilmore as suggested - you have double chance and final 5 all alive going into last two rounds!!! Everyone on here has been saying all year - but what a great finish to a VERY even comp in 2024.

IF that happens - and Ivanhoe, Epping and Kilmore as suggested - you have double chance and final 5 all alive going into last two rounds!!! Everyone on here has been saying all year - but what a great finish to a VERY even comp in 2024.
amazing. $hits on a few comps around me where one team keilor like your d1 makes it not interesting. wrfl d2 a two horse race. rdfl looks open some weeks but then yesterday suggests not. i know i like interesting even comps so well done to you all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure what protocol is here or what needs to be done to make other venues finals ready.
IF we are lucky enough to make it - I'm happy to play in a bog - we are playing home games on one now!! :cool:

Seriously though, that would want to improve alot to justify finals being played on that sort of deck you would imagine, no matter what the previous arrangement with the current venue holders.

I'd be happy to play at the Garvey v OP's if the deck provided was safer for players and a better for spectators ...... but Parade get the away rooms :)

A couple of years back in the VAFA a GF was played in horrendous conditions after a combination of unexpected rainfall and the local council stuffing up the ground management. The new board have had to apologize to all and sundry ever since. Embarrassing.

IF we are lucky enough to make it - I'm happy to play in a bog - we are playing home games on one now!! :cool:

Seriously though, that would want to improve alot to justify finals being played on that sort of deck you would imagine, no matter what the previous arrangement with the current venue holders.

I'd be happy to play at the Garvey v OP's if the deck provided was safer for players and a better for spectators ...... but Parade get the away rooms :)

A couple of years back in the VAFA a GF was played in horrendous conditions after a combination of unexpected rainfall and the local council stuffing up the ground management. The new board have had to apologize to all and sundry ever since. Embarrassing.
Premier B GF? That was outrageously bad.

Everything aside this isn’t Monday with the finals scheduled this weekend. The league has ample time to create a solution.

The mud won’t improve now and likely get far far worse. Unfortunately it needs a break and sun regrowing grass which won’t happen in winter.

Come on mate. It was fine 😄😄😄

Attachments

• IMG_0251.jpeg
    IMG_0251.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 114
  • IMG_0250.jpeg
    IMG_0250.jpeg
    63.9 KB · Views: 111
Rumour on the Bendigo board Broadford are looking there as well.

They won’t be in the NFNL. No way clubs will go for it
Being involved in both leagues over a long period of time there's no way surely Broadford are looking at BFNL. Played in both NFNL Div 3 and BFNL, BFNL is way higher standard!

Remove this Banner Ad

NFNL Div 3 discussion 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Back