List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

If he is that talented...

After all such a decision isn't made out of spite.
They throw him in for just one game this year and it automatically means the crows dont get the opportunity to pick him up to play as a potential father son next year for their SANFL side..

Its really in their interest to just blow a game on him incase he really hits his straps and is a valuable player next year when he should be even better..

They throw him in for just one game this year and it automatically means the crows dont get the opportunity to pick him up to play as a potential father son next year for their SANFL side..

Its really in their interest to just blow a game on him incase he really hits his straps and is a valuable player next year when he should be even better..

Again, it's a case of if he's that talented that it's in their interest to protect him for '24, we have a very serious prospect on our hands. He's not legit if they're not.

Welsh can still train with us due to the NGA and F/S.

Again, it's a case of if he's that talented that it's in their interest to protect him for '24, we have a very serious prospect on our hands. He's not legit if they're not.

Welsh can still train with us due to the NGA and F/S.
I know..

I’m just selfish.

I want him playing for us next year in the SANFL!

Looks like a good debut for under 18 by Jack M. The very telling thing about his statistics was his 6 tackles. Boy has plenty of talent but is his head in it? This tells me he’s not just floating through games as he did last year. Good signs

Looks like a good debut for under 18 by Jack M. The very telling thing about his statistics was his 6 tackles. Boy has plenty of talent but is his head in it? This tells me he’s not just floating through games as he did last year. Good signs
Did you watch the game?

No I didn’t I’m just looking at statistics. I’m catching up with a mate later today to get more detail on how he actually went.

Did you see it? Interested to expand on just stats
Watched some of the game, he looked OK, nothing startling though, that kid Newton was the standout and I'm pretty sure like Jack he's 2024 eligible.

Phoenix Hargrave looked alright for South another I'm pretty sure is 2024 eligible. Jack Delean a bit quiet for someone spruiked as a possible 2023 1st rounder.

Watched some of the game, he looked OK, nothing startling though, that kid Newton was the standout and I'm pretty sure like Jack he's 2024 eligible.

Phoenix Hargrave looked alright for South another I'm pretty sure is 2024 eligible. Jack Delean a bit quiet for someone spruiked as a possible 2023 1st rounder.
Did you notice an exceptionally tall boy for the Panthers?

Heard on the vine they got hold of a giant from basketball? No other details though

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So we might have Welsh and Jack Michalanney as father son prospects next year?

So we might have Welsh and Jack Michalanney as father son prospects next year?
Yes both would be eligible.

But I’m told Jack is an entirely different cat to Max. That’s why it was very positive to see that he stuck 6 tackles yesterday.

He’s finding his way and will be an interesting watch over the next 2 seasons.

Did you notice an exceptionally tall boy for the Panthers?

Heard on the vine they got hold of a giant from basketball? No other details though
That would be Taylor Goad who was new to me, played ruck and up forward. Looks quite quick and agile but would need to see more to suss him out.

Guess what one is him? ;)

1679875592469.png

Last edited:
What's the go here? If he doesn't play seniors and is a f/s we can play him in the SANFL crows in his draft year?
Not sure but surely it doesn't really matter. If anything playing for the Eagles might even be better.

Watching Ashcroft and Daicos dominating for Brisbane and Collingwood it would be nice to have a F/S to that level.
Max M has been a nice surprise though.

What's the go here? If he doesn't play seniors and is a f/s we can play him in the SANFL crows in his draft year?
Yep.. he can come over to us in his draft year and play for us in our SANFL side..

But only if he doesnt play in the seniors (and maybe the reserves side - I’m not exactly sure on that so someone else may be able to clear that up for me) for his current SANFL club..

If he just stays in the u/18’s this year we can put him on our list next season.

Yep.. he can come over to us in his draft year and play for us in our SANFL side..

But only if he doesnt play in the seniors (and maybe the reserves side - I’m not exactly sure on that so someone else may be able to clear that up for me) for his current SANFL club..

If he just stays in the u/18’s this year we can put him on our list next season.
Adelaide and Port Adelaide would have access to Father-Son prospects in their 18th year, for a full season to play in their SANFL team – if they haven’t already played League with their SANFL club. In this instance, the AFL club would pay the player’s SANFL club a $5000 transfer fee.

Not sure but surely it doesn't really matter. If anything playing for the Eagles might even be better.

Watching Ashcroft and Daicos dominating for Brisbane and Collingwood it would be nice to have a F/S to that level.
Max M has been a nice surprise though.
I wonder if Tyler doesn't play League this year and we pony up the $5K if he would still be eligible to play the Nationals in 2024?

I know Ashcroft played some VFL for the Lions but not sure if that wasn't after the Nationals.

I've got a feeling the Eagles will likely play him at least one League game this year to scupper us though?

I wonder if Tyler doesn't play League this year and we pony up the $5K if he would still be eligible to play the Nationals in 2024?

I know Ashcroft played some VFL for the Lions but not sure if that wasn't after the Nationals.

I've got a feeling the Eagles will likely play him at least one League game this year to scupper us though?
It's in the Eagles interest for one of their players to get drafted, particularly high in the draft, as it makes them look more attractive.
If they think it helps Tyler's development to play league this year I'm all for it.

It's in the Eagles interest for one of their players to get drafted, particularly high in the draft, as it makes them look more attractive.
If they think it helps Tyler's development to play league this year I'm all for it.
Doesn't really make much difference to being more attractive...they have defined zones from where they can source their juniors...in that regard their zone is one of the better areas for junior talent in SA.

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back