List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Welsh looked absolutely amazing against Vic Country today, and was the story of the game. Will universally be rated as a top 10 pick in 2024 now. His 5th goal was a trick I didn’t know he had in his bag (see highlight clip in post above).

2 of the other main players of interest for us in the 2023 draft for mine are Kane McAuliffe (just looks the absolute perfect pick for us at our first rounder, which looks likely to be pick 10-14, and is an excellent size for an SA inside mid who usually tend to be tiny) and Will Patton, who looks an amazing intercept defender prospect, with a great left foot on him. If we were to read out those two names with our first two picks this year, I would personally be stoked.

Last edited:

So which rule will be changed so we can't get Welsh?
They might give NM or the Bullies only a special deal to allow them to recruit F/S players with 35 games that don't live in Melbourne. A one-year rule called the Tyler Welsh equalisation rule. Clubs not from Melbourne cannot pick him.

So which rule will be changed so we can't get Welsh?

Norf will get an equalisation package fron the VAFL which will grant them exclusive access to FS players, when the father played more than 35 games, but less than 37.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

About 6'4" of old. I am concerned his is 91kg but Bergo will get that under control.
Easier to lose puppy fat than to have to add muscle mass. Looks like there’s plenty of that there underneath the puppy fat

Youre dreaming if you think we are coming last and getting pick 1 for Reid…

Hawks have it already sewn up.

And unless he becomes a dominant gun mid this season.. which will be very difficult playing for the tanking Hawks.. Day isnt worth our first this year or next year.. both will probably top 5 picks..

Day is a good prospect.. but he’s still yet to prove anything and is currently worth a pick in the early teens at best..

Ouch.

Looks mostly muscle to me.
Burgo will have him RIPPED!!! Reckon he’ll make Tex look like a 95lb weakling…
That’s 43kgs for all you young’uns

What’s so “ouchy” about this?..

Day is good. But;

1)if he hadnt have re-signed with the Hawks and instead at the end of year asked for a trade to us

and

2) we finished bottom 5 this year..

I still wouldn't want to see a top 5 pick used on him to trade him in.

he’s not a “lets use a top 5 to get him” type like Rankine was.

If anything the “ouch” is probably more me thinking we might end up bottom 5 again..

Remove this Banner Ad

List Mgmt. NGA, Father son watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Back