Nhl 11

Remove this Banner Ad

So far I've just checked out those cards, didn't go too far with it, basically just wanted to have a look and got my free pack of cards. Could be pretty fun, will have to have a look after I've gone through GM mode and Be a Pro.

Speaking of, got drafted pick 2 by Minnesota Wild, after 6 games on the 1st line I get dropped to the second because of my stats. (6 games, 5 goals 3 assists) :eek:

Have played a little. In NHL 10, which I didn't play for much because I only got it a month or two before 11 was released, it seemed that your 'Be A Pro' character got heaps of minutes immediately. I took Rick Nash's spot after being drafted in the mid teens and could play basically as many minutes as I wanted. Seemed a bit unrealistic.

Well, I've got two BAP seasons going at the moment. The first one I was drafted by the Thrashers at 8th overall, and was put straight on the first line.

In the second one, I didn't bother with the draft and just joined the Pens. Regular season is about to start, and so far I haven't seen anything higher than the third line. Having said that, our line sees the most minutes, funnily enough.

Maybe one good option to include in the game would be not having control over when your guy comes off. A 'coach is really in charge' option.

I love this game but i have found that it is getting worse and worse with the new tuner updates that keep coming out. Than again im not that good so thats probably a contributing factor. With the latest tuner update some penalty calls are ridiculous, for example i picked one up earlier for charging when i made no contact whatsoever. I have had a few called like this and its damn annoying.

Anyone keen on starting up a EASHL side on the 360 ?

Or if you just want to have a game my gt is juandamian.

Marns, in NHL10 I'm pretty sure that you could put yourself onto the ice whenever you want, so if you just resisted the urge then it could be more realistic.

I'm pretty sure that I got put onto the 3rd line but yeah we got by far the most minutes.

After I've set up my Be a Pro character I'd be interested in a EASHL team sure. Let me get a bit more competent first though.

We got a guy whose pretty keen on being goalie. He feels his skill level is pretty bad everywhere else but I think he doesn't mind being defender too. But more than 1 person interested in a position is fine because then we always have a player at every position if someone isnt able to play.

I suck at EASHL so I definitely need practice but yeah as I said its just for a bit of fun :)

Smiths, I can't post in that thread, but feel free to put my name down.

PSN: bubbymonster88
Pos: Primarily LW, but it's a video game, I can play whatever

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm on 360. My GamerTag is ArtieFufkin27. I can play anywhere (would rather not be goalie though) but it'd be a big risk putting me as a defender. I tend to give away a LOT of interference penalties.

I'm on 360. My GamerTag is ArtieFufkin27. I can play anywhere (would rather not be goalie though) but it'd be a big risk putting me as a defender. I tend to give away a LOT of interference penalties.

If we can a couple more who are keen i will start up a side. Although a few us put a team together last year and didn't play a game i think :D.
Ill be more than happy to play defense i have played all of my games there in drop-in games and starting to take a liking to it although i get lost at times :eek:.

If we can a couple more who are keen i will start up a side. Although a few us put a team together last year and didn't play a game i think :D.
Ill be more than happy to play defense i have played all of my games there in drop-in games and starting to take a liking to it although i get lost at times :eek:.
Yeah, I'm keen for a 360 team. Someone set it up and let us know. The team I'm on now is gash so the only way is up. I'm a LW but I have some defensive skills, no goalie skills to speak of.

GT is Sparklem0ti0n. The 0's are zeroes.

My PSN is dayimmm for anyone that wants a game.

Smiths, I'm interested in the EASHL - just need to know roughly what times the games would be on? Hard for me to get on the PS3 in the evenings.

Hopefully we would get about 10 so if people cant make it we can get a game going regardless - with you we are on 4 (for the PS3 team).

The games would probably vary in times so there would be some day games for you to play in.

What position/s do you fancy?

Yeah, I'm keen for a 360 team. Someone set it up and let us know. The team I'm on now is gash so the only way is up. I'm a LW but I have some defensive skills, no goalie skills to speak of.

GT is Sparklem0ti0n. The 0's are zeroes.

Next time i go on i'll create one. So far there is three of us but if you got any mates that are keen on it too invite them.

Any suggestions on team name and colours ?

Hopefully we would get about 10 so if people cant make it we can get a game going regardless - with you we are on 4 (for the PS3 team).

The games would probably vary in times so there would be some day games for you to play in.

What position/s do you fancy?
I'll take RW with my better BAP. Picked 5th overall with the Islanders ;) Easy when you're on a line with Tavares :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Nhl 11

Remove this Banner Ad

Back