Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Only nominated, they don't give out the awards until later, though let's face it, they should just hand him the Rising Star, Brownlow and NS tomorrow.
(I'm getting carried away but I'm enjoying it)

I did mean nominated haha! I don't remember him getting nominated.

Just had a look through all the odds and North are $1501 for the flag... there is no way they can actually make finals unless a team is deducted premiership points...
What if a bunch of teams are embroiled in a systematic performance enhancing drug scandal or Carlton style salary cap rorting?
All lose their points…then the Roos charge into the 8.

Only nominated, they don't give out the awards until later, though let's face it, they should just hand him the Rising Star, Brownlow and NS tomorrow.
(I'm getting carried away but I'm enjoying it)
BREAKING NEWS...

Nick Daicos (Collingwood) has been short-listed for the 2022 Nobel Prize.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I got on him last year at $4.50. Couldn't believe my luck. Paying $2.50 for the cash-out early option now, should I lose faith.

That price for cash out is straight-up extortion, don’t let them off the hook.

Agree - it's a sucker punch - they know that without the voting panel parading absurd anti-Collingwood bias that Nick has it all but sewn up.
Stop this nonsense. Stephenson won in 2018 by a record margin. There is no anti Collingwood bias in the RS panel.

Agree - it's a sucker punch - they know that without the voting panel parading absurd anti-Collingwood bias that Nick has it all but sewn up.

How can they justify paying you out as though it’s still mathematically improbable to happen (implied probability 40%), while offering customers getting on now a price which suggests it’s a layup (implied probability 84.7%).

It’s a racket. They’re preying on people with no grasp of the math.

I did mean nominated haha! I don't remember him getting nominated.

Yeah, both Nick and Ginni have been nominated this year.

Would think Henry would still be a chance of getting nominated.

Remove this Banner Ad

Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Back