Player Watch Nick Daicos

Remove this Banner Ad

Is that the game where Judd barely had 20 disposals and butchered most of his kicks.
I think he had more than 20 as he carried that team, but yes he nearly butchered every one of them.

Someone good with stats will come here and clarify but I'm pretty sure Swanny had 30 and kicked a few goals.

Is that the game where Judd barely had 20 disposals and butchered most of his kicks.
In 2010 judd had 37 and 11 clearances when he got the 3 against us despite the Pies winning by 10 goals.

He also got 8 coaches votes that game, L.Ball also had 8 and Swan received 7.

That was a deserved 3 votes to Judd, other games questionable.

In 2010 judd had 37 and 11 clearances when he got the 3 against us despite the Pies winning by 10 goals.

Don’t sully our memory with the truth!

I swear there was a game where he barely got 20 against us and got votes.

I swear there was a game where he barely got 20 against us and got votes.
Not in 2010 there wasnt.

Judd had a season where he did get 3 in all his good games - 8 games with a 3.

Swan missed out on the 3s, only had 2 of them all season. When the 3s went to Swan in 2011 (he got 7 of them that year) he romped it in.

Why the brownlow is always interesting

Hope he wins the Brownlow after last year.

Cripps is flying atm Blues Flag/Brownlow/Coleman could be on the cards.
Carlton can keep collecting individual bullshit if they want. Nick can keep collecting premiership medallions. The ********s keep going on about Walsh’s Gary Ayres medal like it’s something people give a shit about. w***ers

Carlton can keep collecting individual bullshit if they want. Nick can keep collecting premiership medallions. The ********s keep going on about Walsh’s Gary Ayres medal like it’s something people give a shit about. w***ers

Just out of curiosity what is the Gary Ayes medal, best and fairest for Port Melbourne?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Starting to get tagged basically every game now. You just know that Hawthorn will bring that tagger back in when they play us. Also looks like his getting to the brink where he wont be able to carry us. Feel like he wont win the Brownlow this year as I can’t see our form turning around anytime soon.

I noticed last night another trick has been added to the already big bag that Nick has. When tackled at centre ball ups, instead of attempting to get arms free to handball and risk being deemed holding the ball, he has taken to allowing the ball to drop onto his foot and executing a short precise kick to a team mate. Just as good as a handball!!! He is simply a marvel. 😍

He's still
He gets tagged every week now.
Being tagged and still getting 30 plus possessions and many clearances is a win for us.
Don't remember which opposition coach said this. Basically better to let him free, which leaves the opponent to rack up some possession himself.

Nick is a beast.

I noticed last night another trick has been added to the already big bag that Nick has. When tackled at centre ball ups, instead of attempting to get arms free to handball and risk being deemed holding the ball, he has taken to allowing the ball to drop onto his foot and executing a short precise kick to a team mate. Just as good as a handball!!! He is simply a marvel. 😍
Given where his disposal efficiency is at not sure his mastered the getting it to a teammate part of that trick.

He copped a bit of criticism today because of his disposal, much of it unfair. Remember he is not getting much support atm so can be more easily covered that say a Cripps.

Not even going to read comments on FB this week. The haters are bad enough when Nick is clear BOG can't imagine what their like today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back