Nick Holland to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Dogs may look at him very late in the draft as a possibility. If it's as shallow as everyone says, perhaps a pick 60 to 70 for him on a gamble might be worth it. Wouldn't give anything of substance though.

bulldogtragic said:
Dogs may look at him very late in the draft as a possibility. If it's as shallow as everyone says, perhaps a pick 60 to 70 for him on a gamble might be worth it. Wouldn't give anything of substance though.

Absolutely.

Your club has already given it up massive on the west side for one of our past-it KPP types, and this would not be the time for double or nothing.

That said, the Bulldogs are similarly positioned to Hawthorn at the moment. I suspect that the club will be using its first round pick on a young KPP type to add to raw prospects Williams & Walsh, but could use an older head to try to hold down CHF for a season to allow for some further youth development.

From a Hawk perspective, I'd rather give an extra season to Barker than Holland.

year of the roo said:
No club will be stupid enough to make a play for him, even Carlscum. If he can't get a game at Whoreforn, he can't get one anywhere.

Dud.

Sounds like a perfect recruit for the Bulldogs.

He can join a long list of duds they we have recruited from other clubs recently.

Jade Rawlings, Daniel Bandy, James Cook, Simon Minton-Connell, Allen Jakovich, Kingsley Hunter, Trent Bartlett.

I do feel sorry for Nick... but no-one is that stupid :)
Maybe he should have been played more this year by Clarko... but he's not woth the trouble for any other club to go after... he's had his day

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Holland to?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back