Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Richmond bottom 4 for contested possessions (below Poort lolz) and dead last for tackles (below GWS lolz), and you've won a whopping 1 more clearance than the star studded Giants. Your team is comparable to Melbourne in terms of softness at the moment.

Agree 100%. Need to improve significantly in this area to compete with the good sides in Collingwood and Geelong who tore us apart.

To be 6-4 despite this shows areas we must improve upon to win at least 7 of the remaining 12 games. Would be interesting to see out discrepancy in contested possessions in wins vs losses. I'd think it would be quite large and a consistency issue that Hardwick needs to address.

For comparison sake. Career to date stats:

Heppell: Av Disposals - 22, Marks 5.5, Goals 0.2, Tackles 3
Vlastuin: Av Disposals - 20, Marks 6.5, Goals 1 Tackles 3.3

Contested possessions please.

Just gonna requote this to ice a few erections and save some keyboard cleaning from all those bomber sticky fingers.

When you have been the arseh*le of the AFL for 30+ years , comparing your first game players to rising star winners is all you've got.

that's it tiger who lives in port adelaide,nice deep breaths, nice and deep as The Mighty Hepp yet again rubs your nose in it :)
Wow

You're really upset that I criticised your chipscabbing half back flanker that your club wasted a first round draft pick on.

Whilst I agree with you that, like your back stabbing lying coach, he does have very pretty hair. Unfortunately his entire career has be built around being injected to the eye ball with PEDs.

How can anyone with any self esteem at all allow themselves to be sucked in by Injection James and Chipscabpell.

Your parents did a bad job.

Wow

You're really upset that I criticised your chipscabbing half back flanker that your club wasted a first round draft pick on.

Whilst I agree with you that, like your back stabbing lying coach, he does have very pretty hair. Unfortunately his entire career has be built around being injected to the eye ball with PEDs.

How can anyone with any self esteem at all allow themselves to be sucked in by Injection James and Chipscabpell.

Your parents did a bad job.

Meeeeeeeeeeeltdown. :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Lol, can you please post a comparison of heppells constested posession and clearence stats for the year to that of Martin, Deledio and Cotchin please.

heppatitus doesn't win contested ball, this is a myth exploited by incorrect stat gathering that qualifies contested "anything" as simply being in the right spot within the vicinity of an opponent, and then minimal contact like a Bryce Gibbs tackle constitutes this stat.

Show me heppstep lying at the bottom of a stoppage with a J.Selwood fire-like intensity to win the ball.

Conca has this, Ellis has this, Vlossy has this ;)

Heppa is no more then a glorified outside pack skirter waiting for Watson and co. to dish the ball out to him.

Embarrassing topic.

Heppell >>>>>> Cothin and martin combine.

Lives in pt.adelaide,supports shitmound,how bad can life get ?
Wow!

You're so very angry at me for daring to say what is obvious to everyone except Essendank supporters.

Hird and co must piss themselves laughing at how easy it is to fool Essendon sillies.

The rest of the league is also pointing and laughing at you :thumbsu:

LOL at another soft, outside game from Heppell last night, nowhere to be seen when Carlton started dominating contested ball, then started racking them up once Jobe got to work in the centre.

Definition of a seagull.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back