Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol how many times did you tiger flogs get owned in that "conca is better then heppell" thread? We essendon fans are really getting tired of owning you all the time.
Go have a look at that thread again.
http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/reece-conca-dysons-cripple.932056/page-22

It ended when I requested Essendank supporters show video evidence from their game against Collingwood of.
1/ Steppels contested possessions
2/ Steppels Kicks that didn't result in turnovers
3/ The times Steppel was on the bottom of the pack.

Essendon supporters were bragging that heppel had something like 16 contested possessions, that he ended on the bottom of the pack 7 times and that all but 2 of his disposals by foot were effective.

Strangely they could not come up with a single piece of video evidence that Heppel did any of these things. Not one.

That's right folks.
Despite all the "statistics" Essencheat supporters like to point to, they could not point to a single occasion in the entire match that these 'statistics' (read Essendon fans delusions) were supported by video evidence.

You suckers have been as conned by Heppel as you have by your cheating, lying coach.

I point and laugh at you.

Heppell's a good outside player, but he is extremely outside.

It ended when I requested Essendank supporters show video evidence from their game against Collingwood of.

Essendon supporters were bragging that heppel had something like 16 contested possessions, that he ended on the bottom of the pack 7 times and that all but 2 of his disposals by foot were effective.

Strangely they could not come up with a single piece of video evidence that Heppel did any of these things. Not one.

That's right folks.
Despite all the "statistics" Essencheat supporters like to point to, they could not point to a single occasion in the entire match that these 'statistics' (read Essendon fans delusions) were supported by video evidence.

You suckers have been as conned by Heppel as you have by your cheating, lying coach.

So, to summise in short, he's a sheepdog or a seagull.

That's right folks.

I'd summarize his career thus....

one-trick-pony.jpg

That's right folks.

Now try and convince us that fiora was better than Pav

That's right folks.

Why would we go through all that effort to make a video to prove someone wrong. You do know what contested possessions are? When you compete for the ball against an opposition player. Doesn't need to go to ground and be on the bottom of the pack to prove his a good hard player. He's getting amongst the physical body contact stuff now, Not just positioning himself in open space.

Why would we go through all that effort to make a video to prove someone wrong.
You don't have to make a video.
All I've asked, on multiple occasions, is for an Essendon supporter, when watching a replay of the Collingwood game to note the times Heppell
1. got a contested possession
2. was on the bottom of the pack
3. disposed of the ball by foot that didn't end up in a turnover.

No Essendon supporter has been able to point to a single occasion.
Like you, they just keep up with these pathetic attempts at deflection.

I'm just trying to educate you.
I've led you to the water, but I can't make you drink it.
It's no skin off my nose. In fact I find it amusing that you delusional Essendon supporters can't see what everyone else can.

You've all been as conned by Heppell as you have by Hird.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Losers who have been around for zero seconds picking on kids who have been around for 5 seconds.

Now I remember why I stopped visiting Bay13.

You don't have to make a video.
All I've asked, on multiple occasions, is for an Essendon supporter, when watching a replay of the Collingwood game to note the times Heppell
1. got a contested possession
2. was on the bottom of the pack
3. disposed of the ball by foot that didn't end up in a turnover.

No Essendon supporter has been able to point to a single occasion.
Like you, they just keep up with these pathetic attempts at deflection.

I'm just trying to educate you.
I've led you to the water, but I can't make you drink it.
It's no skin off my nose. In fact I find it amusing that you delusional Essendon supporters can't see what everyone else can.

You've all been as conned by Heppell as you have by Hird.
How about you look at it numbnuts,
WTF would we bother proving anything to a flog like yourself,
You can check him out first hand tonight,
the only really interesting thing about that game against the filth was the final score, now how have you gone against last years finalists again? Poor old bitchmond, will never ever get over not picking Fiora, Buddy and Heppell..
No wonder you've done nothing in 32 years apart from rattle tins..

WTF would we bother proving anything to a flog like yourself,
You can check him out first hand tonight,
the only really interesting thing about that game against the filth was the final score, now how have you gone against last years finalists again? Poor old bitchmond, will never ever get over not picking Fiora, Buddy and Heppell..
No wonder you've done nothing in 32 years apart from rattle tins..

Depends how you look at it. Last season we beat both teams that made the grand final. This season we have lost to the cats (and most teams have), the pies and Freo only just snagged us over there. We have beaten all the other teams that we have been expected to beat.
As far as recruiting goes, I believe there was an article ridiculing what you just stated in the paper. Some of the errors you are discussing are nearly 10 years old. But, mentally, maybe you haven't moved past 2000? I dunno. It's funny how Brisbane destroyed your club and it's never quite recovered.
We've seen Heppell. It's why we call him a soft **** squib, because he is exactly that. A front running sheepdog. And never forget where your club was before Sheedy took over my friend. Some of us know history.
But don't worry, the sweetest story of all, bigger than any Richmond **** up is unfolding before our very eyes. One has fallen over the drugs scandal, how many to go? Will you cry when Jobes brownlow becomes tainted and null and void?

Depends how you look at it. Last season we beat both teams that made the grand final. This season we have lost to the cats (and most teams have), the pies and Freo only just snagged us over there. We have beaten all the other teams that we have been expected to beat.
As far as recruiting goes, I believe there was an article ridiculing what you just stated in the paper. Some of the errors you are discussing are nearly 10 years old. But, mentally, maybe you haven't moved past 2000? I dunno. It's funny how Brisbane destroyed your club and it's never quite recovered.
We've seen Heppell. It's why we call him a soft **** squib, because he is exactly that. A front running sheepdog. And never forget where your club was before Sheedy took over my friend. Some of us know history.
But don't worry, the sweetest story of all, bigger than any Richmond **** up is unfolding before our very eyes. One has fallen over the drugs scandal, how many to go? Will you cry when Jobes brownlow becomes tainted and null and void?
For a bloke that never goes you certainly get all worked up over a simple Richmond recruiting error. It's probably better you stay home and support your team from the couch, much safer for yourself.

For a bloke that never goes you certainly get all worked up over a simple Richmond recruiting error. It's probably better you stay home and support your team from the couch, much safer for yourself.

#hearts. Yeah, family member. Go to interstate games, go to about 7 MCG games a year. Also in a syndicate that sponsors Chris Knights. Help coach my kids footy team during the week and week ends as well. Yeah, I should have a look at myself and re-evaluate how I support my team.

The loser gets the others sig for 3 months, if it is me though you'll have to wait 3 months for your turn as I have the same bet with captain blood, will mean if the tiggers are good enough you can have my sig in september while you are on holidays...

You normally go missing around this time of year anyway only to re-emerge when FOTY voting comes round

I did.

Meaningless stats, deflections and personal insults aside, it's no skin off my nose.
But if you're interested, have a look at the game.

There are some things I really like about Heppells game, but the evidence, when you actually watch him, indicates that he is an outside player who positions himself well for the 1st possession after the extraction and who then can lay it off by hand very skilfully. He's a vital cog in Essendon's spread.
An inside player he is not.

I did.

Meaningless stats, deflections and personal insults aside, it's no skin off my nose.
But if you're interested, have a look at the game.

There are some things I really like about Heppells game, but the evidence, when you actually watch him, indicates that he is an outside player who positions himself well for the 1st possession after the extraction and who then can lay it off by hand very skilfully. He's a vital cog in Essendon's spread.
An inside player he is not.

Lucky for you guys you have Lonergan then, as Inside as they come, that would have to make him a walk up start week in week out.
Lonergan>>Heppell by your logic.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back