Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Lucky for you guys you have Lonergan then, as Inside as they come, that would have to make him a walk up start week in week out.
Lonergan>>Heppell by your logic.

Seems about right.

I did.

Meaningless stats, deflections and personal insults aside, it's no skin off my nose.
But if you're interested, have a look at the game.

There are some things I really like about Heppells game, but the evidence, when you actually watch him, indicates that he is an outside player who positions himself well for the 1st possession after the extraction and who then can lay it off by hand very skilfully. He's a vital cog in Essendon's spread.
An inside player he is not.

Obsession is kinda weird, but seeing as though the tuggers overlooked him I understand your inability to admit how good he is, call him what you want, inside,outside, the kid is a gun midfielder who will only get better....Funny how there has been 2 threads trying to hide the embarrassment...More in store tonight...
What about you Grin care for a sig bet on tonights game or are you another that can't walk the walk, only captain blood 17 backs up his chat when it comes to you feeble tugger supporters, I guess you're just used to losing and failure, that's your last 30 years in a nutshell....Losing and failure with a bit of tin rattling in between..

Obsession is kinda weird, but seeing as though the tuggers overlooked him I understand your inability to admit how good he is, call him what you want, inside,outside, the kid is a gun midfielder who will only get better....Funny how there has been 2 threads trying to hide the embarrassment...More in store tonight...
What about you Grin care for a sig bet on tonights game or are you another that can't walk the walk, only captain blood 17 backs up his chat when it comes to you feeble tugger supporters, I guess you're just used to losing and failure, that's your last 30 years in a nutshell....Losing and failure with a bit of tin rattling in between..

Im already half a bottle of Jack Daniels in. I'm ready big guy, lets RUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLEEEE (good luck).

Im already half a bottle of Jack Daniels in. I'm ready big guy, lets RUUUUMMMMMBBBBBLLLEEEE (good luck).
Cheers mate, should be a ripper....I'll try to catch up but half a bottle is a fair headstart...
Kudos to you for putting something on the line, you talk the talk and walk the walk, unlike some others lacking intestinal fortitude....

(that means guts Jade's)

Cheers mate, should be a ripper....I'll try to catch up but half a bottle is a fair headstart...
Kudos to you for putting something on the line, you talk the talk and walk the walk, unlike some others lacking intestinal fortitude....

(that means guts Jade's)

No probs buddy. Theres few people i consider worthy of a bet. Youre one of them. Les Norton if this gets up, your next.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well boys, it's been a big day, Oz bloody kick in the morning (which is bloody Essendon dominated may I add,must be the drug users yeah?) Then off to the Swan Hotel for a bite to eat (does that *** campbell still run it? Or is he organising rance's toga party's ?) Then a gentle stroll down to The Royal to meet up with two Bombers and two Tigers, where you can actually get a proper conversation regarding football, unlike this ****ed up joint ! And then, to cut a long story short, The Jobe/Hepp show, Ess under 39.5, bingo bango it's a free night.
Eat shit shitmond,103-85 ;)

Well boys, it's been a big day, Oz bloody kick in the morning (which is bloody Essendon dominated may I add,must be the drug users yeah?) Then off to the Swan Hotel for a bite to eat (does that *** campbell still run it? Or is he organising rance's toga party's ?) Then a gentle stroll down to The Royal to meet up with two Bombers and two Tigers, where you can actually get a proper conversation regarding football, unlike this screwed up joint ! And then, to cut a long story short, The Jobe/Hepp show, Ess under 39.5, bingo bango it's a free night.
Eat shit shitmond,103-85 ;)
What a dogs breakfast.
I'd kill for a paragraph or two.

So, to summise in short, he's a sheepdog or a seagull.
I did.

Meaningless stats, deflections and personal insults aside, it's no skin off my nose.
But if you're interested, have a look at the game.

There are some things I really like about Heppells game, but the evidence, when you actually watch him, indicates that he is an outside player who positions himself well for the 1st possession after the extraction and who then can lay it off by hand very skilfully. He's a vital cog in Essendon's spread.
An inside player he is not.

You clowns need to change Heppells name to Bitchmond Netball club

Heppell 14 contested possessions, more than any player in your whole team tonight.

Martin 4 contested 18 uncontested
Grigg 1 contested 24 uncontested
Houli 2 contested 22 uncontested
Riewold 3 contested

LMFAO!

Harden the F#ck up you bunch of Girls.

You're actually quite pathetic.

No wonder you don't have any friends.

I like the Flying V.

Time to call the Deledio midfield experiment a failure (for about the 4th time), hide him at half back again, and get this kid into the guts.

I liked the bit where Vlastuin backpedalled past Heppel like a twit as his whole team played Keystone cops. Accept it you Richmond flogs, we are simply better than you. Always have been, always will be. You're just a shithouse copy of us.

Did heppell hit a target last night?

We had Jackson hitting you lace out but heppel was doing much the same for us. Must have forgotten rance and houli were Richmond players

Did heppell hit a target last night?

We had Jackson hitting you lace out but heppel was doing much the same for us. Must have forgotten rance and houli were Richmond players

We're happy with his effort. Winners are grinners and you sir are a loser.

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick Vlastuin has already gone past Dyson Heppell

Remove this Banner Ad

Back