NicNat-Freak of Nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

He's a freak of nature because he is the only player in the AFL who can have a positive thread started about him after a 10 possession, 17 hitout game.

He didn't stand up tonight.

Tonight isn't going to make his highlight reel no doubt, but why are all non Eagle fans blaming a 22-23 year old ruckman lol?

funny friday night this year versus roos - nic nat best on ground. friday night versus the hawks. dermie had him second best on ground. this thursday he contributed but carried a knee injury suffered in the 3rd. last year friday night versus collingwood - best on ground, last year friday night versus carlton - best on ground. his friday night record not bad for somebody who cant play. probably judged more harshly because of his extraodinary athleticism. taken for granted. if he was playing for a melbourne club the media would salivate and excuse average performances instead of regurgitating lazy analysis

Tonight isn't going to make his highlight reel no doubt, but why are all non Eagle fans blaming a 22-23 year old ruckman lol?

Victim of his own success.

The relatively small minority who still have it in for him for some reason (They also happen to be the most vocal) will probably always call him overrated.

Ryder looked great tonight though, like the player he looked like he could become from his early years.

No blame came from me, I just stated a fact.

I just get sick of hearing about Naitinui every time he takes a dump.

He is still yet to find consistency.

No blame came from me, I just stated a fact.

I just get sick of hearing about Naitinui every time he takes a dump.

He is still yet to find consistency.

That comes with being a young ruckman, isn't his fault the media and AFL community in general overrate his output ATM, but i for one can see his potential, he's probably the most gifted athlete i've seen play our game, and he's only going to get better.

That comes with being a young ruckman, isn't his fault the media and AFL community in general overrate his output ATM, but i for one can see his potential, he's probably the most gifted athlete i've seen play our game, and he's only going to get better.

That being said your typical young ruckman isn't as you described "the most gifted athelete" ever to play our game. A lot should be expected of Naitinui. And people shouldn't cream themselves everytime he takes an uncontested mark and has a poor game.

This is funny... because it is stupid.
Nic nat miss 5 games , last game = 10 pos ,5marks ,17hit outs
Zac Clarke miss 7 games , last game=17pos , 6 marks , 28 hit outs
Reason Nik nat talked about more = plays for a team sponsored by channel 7, blacker and has a unusual last name

Reason Nik nat talked about more = plays for a team sponsored by channel 7, blacker and has a unusual last name

I think you'll also find the TOG, particularly in the ruck, are vastly in Clarke's favour as well.
Not to mention you're comparing Nic Nat's game this week to Clarke's last week... Which doesn't really make a lick of sense.

But you know, fun story and all that. Keep up the good work.

More impressed by Ryder tonight, schooled him in AFL. Nic Nat is a Show Poney, over rated. Not a hard nut consistent player. Will do a serious injury soon and miss a lot of game time if he doesn't stop ragdolling marking contests like a stick insect. Can take a decent grab though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think you'll also find the TOG, particularly in the ruck, are vastly in Clarke's favour as well.
Not to mention you're comparing Nic Nat's game this week to Clarke's last week... Which doesn't really make a lick of sense.

But you know, fun story and all that. Keep up the good work.
Well put his game up fom last week then

Will Minson had 39 hitouts last week.

Imagine how much he'd be talked about if he was "blacker" and had an "usual last name".

Well put his game up fom last week then

12 disposals, 29 hitouts, 4 tackles, 3 FF and a goal. I'm not even going to claim it was a great game though based on stats, like you seem to suggest it deserves to be based on. Probably in our top 4-6 players in a spirited loss, but his most effective work came in the ruck contests. Acceptable aroud the ground, nothing amazing.

Clarke is a fellow young ruck. Inconsistent as well, but will be a future gun as well.

Wait, what am I said, can't give credit where it's due and all that to the apparent enemy!!oeneone111.

Freo fans....

12 disposals, 29 hitouts, 4 tackles, 3 FF and a goal. I'm not even going to claim it was a great game though based on stats, like you seem to suggest it deserves to be based on. Probably in our top 4-6 players in a spirited loss, but his most effective work came in the ruck contests. Acceptable aroud the ground, nothing amazing.

Clarke is a fellow young ruck. Inconsistent as well, but will be a future gun as well.

Wait, what am I said, can't give credit where it's due and all that to the apparent enemy!!oeneone111.

Freo fans....
Eagle fans .... Flogs of the highest order

The dude looks unco as come on, it's just coz he has a vertical leap, is black and protected by the AFL, its just not fair for the actual traditional consistent ruckman who can control a tap down

Touted by the media and West Coast supporters (same entity fairly much, mind) as the next coming.

Fairly much a footballer who goes missing for 90% of the game but provides sporadic moments of decent play. Most overrated footballer who really doesn't do anywhere near enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

NicNat-Freak of Nature.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back