Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
apparently she recorded everything...

set up?

surely so, which would mean that nixon is a bigger dumbass.

Id be suprised the papers would touch this story without a verified source.

So if true surely he'd have to know this person uses sex as a weapon, yet he went there. This whole situation is missing an ounce of intelligence.

said she had provided tapes and spoken to a Herald-Sun journalist about her relationship with Nixon and that News Limited had placed her in an apartment opposite the newspaper's Southbank headquarters two days ago.

Who knows if it's true, but this could get very interesting.

Hope the missus got some popcorn with the shopping today :D

She made first contact...hmmmm....

What gets me is the people who stick up for her. Ok, the other "party" (in this case Nixon) aren't innocent either, but to bring age, gender etc into it just completely pisses me off. Especially those twats that bring "abuse of power" and all that crap into it. She was NOT abused!! Nor is this a breach of "women's rights" *shudder*

lol GOOD TO SEE SHE'S STILL DESPERATE FOR ATTENTION THAT POOR INNOCENT FLOWER AND nIXON TRULY IS AS ****ING STUPID AS i ALWAYS THOUGHT :)

****ing caps but I cant be bothered retyping.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

haha i never thought 2011 would be the year of the ricky nixon sex tape scandal...

say it isnt so!!!

i'm literally pissing myself laughing

I said it on another thread...but seriously this is beyond belief.

how could someone associated with this girl make such a ridiculous decision to involve himself with her....

I mean any guy with half a brain...................

Surely he'll lose all his clients. It seems he can't manage his own affairs, let alone the careers of many footballers. Not just an error in judgement, but borderline predatory behaviour given his knowledge of the situation and her state of mind.

Couldn't have happened to a more deserving bloke though.

Good grief.

Noone wants to see Ricky Nixon or this girl in the news anymore, and it's like they sensed it and decided to crank the whole thing up a notch. I wish they'd both just go away and stop tainting our airways with this nonsense.

Yes and Nixon has confessed.
And the HS have it on tape.

3701674202_c169a60a2c.jpg

He's a disgrace. A 47 yo man takes alcohol to the hotel room of a clearly unstable 17 yo and has sex with her.

She's not an adult
She's unstable
She's dangerous
She's published nude pictures of his best client

He's an idiot
He's a predator
He's supplying an underage girl with alcohol
He's obviously not doing his job as a player manager

He should be deregistered by the AFL.
If not he should be sacked by Roo, Dal and Gilbert.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back