Nixon & Stkilda School Girl

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes but did it say they wanted to speak to him for providing the drugs? that he was a suspect of some sort?

of course they want to talk to him, to find out what's going on, doesn't mean he's guilty of anything, or that they think he is

Yep sounds like they want to talk to him about her claiming they had sex :rolleyes:

Never said you had your head in the sand.

Simply said I was commenting on the information that I had at hand, that information didn't include the illicit drug accusation and seeing as the article you quoted has been removed and there is no other confirmation, it still doesn't.

Well it does here.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-change-my-story/story-e6frewt0-1226008777591

SuperCoach
NRL SuperCoach
Agent told me to change my story

* MARY PAPADAKIS, PETER ROLFE AND JAMES CAMPBELL
* February 20, 2011 12:00AM

"Victorian police last night confirmed they were handed tapes by Melbourne's Herald Sun newspaper, allegedly involving Nixon, the girl and the apparent presence of an illicit drug, and intended to interview Nixon about serious allegations made against him by the girl."

Yep those Police treat consensual sex allegations between people of age really seriously nowadays! :D

"Victorian police last night confirmed they were handed tapes by Melbourne's Herald Sun newspaper, allegedly involving Nixon, the girl and the apparent presence of an illicit drug, and intended to interview Nixon about serious allegations made against him by the girl."

Hmmm supplying alcohol doesn't look so bad now. :eek:

Maybe the footage she has obviously handed to the Herald sun (unless of course Nixon did???) is of Ricky Nixon going to her house before 7am on Valentines day, with alcohol to try to convince her not to take the drugs she had bought herself and was threatening to him that she would take... and the alcohol was Nixons way of trying to convince her that "Drugs are bad... Hmmm, ok" and that she would be able to drink alcohol in less than 12 months and he was doing the right thing!

That Ricky Nixon... he's such a Saint!

Well it does here.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...-change-my-story/story-e6frewt0-1226008777591

SuperCoach
NRL SuperCoach
Agent told me to change my story

* MARY PAPADAKIS, PETER ROLFE AND JAMES CAMPBELL
* February 20, 2011 12:00AM

Yep those Police treat consensual sex allegations between people of age really seriously nowadays! :D

I hope you've been doing more these last few hours than looking for an article to back your claim.

Now that I have extra information at hand I will say this. "The apparent presence of an illicit drug" doesn't necessarily translate to Ricky Nixon supplying the girl with the illicit drug. Given her history this could swing either way.

I mean as an agent, if the AFL doesn't nut him they are seen to be condoning supplying an under age drinker.

If that's all it turns out to be, I don't think it'll be a major whack. It's very poor judgment, but really only on a par with the driving. It could still put a few clients off him, though

If it's closer to what she says, then he's in big trouble.

If that's all it turns out to be, I don't think it'll be a major whack. It's very poor judgment, but really only on a par with the driving.
Unless you are running a billion dollar business and don't want to discourage mothers from allowing their kids to play the game.

More questions than answers with this whole mess!

Why hasn't the girl copped any penalty?
Why have st Kilda gone from threatening law suits to providing accommodation?
Why is Ricky Nixon helping this girl in the first place?
What does the AFL think about all this? They've been amazingly quiet considering how much the girl is trying to damage player reputations?

Anyone else get the feeling there are a few chapters to this story that the public hasn't been made aware of?

I suspect she still has (or they think she has) at least 1 ace up her sleeve. There seems to be a genuine fear that she'll go full ****** & reveal something more than a photo of Nick's pecker.

I hope you've been doing more these last few hours than looking for an article to back your claim.

Now that I have extra information at hand I will say this. "The apparent presence of an illicit drug" doesn't necessarily translate to Ricky Nixon supplying the girl with the illicit drug. Given her history this could swing either way.

In answer to your first question... of course I have, and me and my son have had a lovely time, thanks for worrying about me. It really doesn't take that long to go to Bigfooty's front page to get the links to the stories of the day?

No one claimed that Nixon bought the drugs??? Just that there was footage provided by the Herald sun to Police of the girl, Nixon, an illicit drug and that they would investigate some very serious allegations the girl had made about Nixon. If you want to think the Police think the other allegations of consensual sex or alcohol are things that the Police would consider very serious then you obviously don't have much of an idea about the Police and the law... as you stated there doesn't appear to be anything that Nixon has done that is illegal!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So you believe a self-confessed thief and liar over someone who has been in business for almost twenty years with barely a blot on his copybook.

WTF is the world coming to ?
funniest thing I have heard for quite some time

In answer to your first question... of course I have, and me and my son have had a lovely time, thanks for worrying about me. It really doesn't take that long to go to Bigfooty's front page to get the links to the stories of the day.

No one claimed that Nixon bought the drugs??? Just that there was footage provided by the Herald sun to Police of the girl, Nixon, an illicit drug and that they would investigate some very serious allegations the girl had made about Nixon. If you want to think the Police think the other allegations of consensual sex or alcohol are things that the Police would consider very serious then you obviously don't have much of an idea about the Police and the law... as you stated there doesn't appear to be anything that Nixon has done that is illegal!!!

My statement was based on the supply of alcohol and alleged intercourse, which was consensual. That's chrystal clear in my previous posts.

The police investigation is probably as you say in relation to illicit drugs and they are duty bound to investigate such a serious claim. Doesn't mean that the allegation is true though, I mean the girl has thrown around a number of false accusations recently.

Nixon is a bit of a worm but **** people are quick to hang him out to dry.

My statement was based on the supply of alcohol and alleged intercourse, which was consensual. That's chrystal clear in my previous posts.

The police investigation is probably as you say in relation to illicit drugs and they are duty bound to investigate such a serious claim. Doesn't mean that the allegation is true though, I mean the girl has thrown around a number of false accusations recently.

But she said she didn't want to lie.

So if she was lying then she would be lying about not wanting to lie. But she's not fussy about who she lies with or lies about.

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

Why do people fall for that crap that young people or children can't exhibit some adult behaviour without grasping the full extent of their behaviour? (That's why we don't let precocious teenagers vote or fight wars.) Oh, I know, it's because they presume everybody else thinks like them. And they're wrong.

She knows what she's doing. Anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themself.

Knows what she's doing? Yes. Understands the full implications of her actions? Probably not.

I can't understand why people continually expect teenagers to act with the maturity of an adult.

Translation = Nothing.

There'll no doubt be consequences for Nixon on a personal level but legally he has nothing to answer for. He's simply guilty of being stupid.

I'm so sorry... How could I have got it all so wrong!

This is the goody goody 17 YO? Some people are so stupid.

"This year, she says, she went "off the rails" and has been arrested several times for shoplifting, drug use, assault and trespass. She escaped each charge without conviction, she says, and felt invincible."
"She plans to start a journalism degree in February."

With the Hun ?

http://www.theage.com.au/afl/afl-ne...tar-who-took-a-wrong-turn-20101225-197k5.html

Why would anyone in there right mind want to be managed by this guy.

Yep he obsiously drives a hard bargin and can get players good deals but surely there are other agents who have a far better reputation than nixon who can get similar deals.

Ive never liked him and there always seems to be trouble surrounding his players and his managment of those plays always seems to end up pair shaped. cousins, carey not rewoildt.

Even if it was just taking alchol over there what a moron. After everything that has happened why would have even be communicating with her. The saints must be furious with him. If rewoildt does not sack him as his manager after this he has rocks in his head.

The afl would be a better place if Nixon decided to do something else with his life.

Re: 'Saints Girl' claims affair with Nixon

18 and 19 year olds are adults.

She will turn 18 some time this year presumably, so she's not far off it.
and we can presume Nixon's wife was happy with Ricky hanging out in the wee hours of the morning, alone in a hotel room with a 17 year old girl known to be some what open in her liking of the horizontal barn dance

funniest thing I have heard for quite some time

Well list all these offenses he's supposedly committed over the years.

He might be an arseh*le and you might not like him but the players obviously think he does a good job otherwise they would simply go somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back