AFLW NMFC AFLW [Season 2022]

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seriously how many times did she have hold of Wright's jersey in a contest, yet was only pulled up once, and three or four of her handballs looked more like throws. I wonder if the AFLW umpires go through a review process after the match because they let the same things go week after week. The AFLW players deserve better than what they getting.
The AFL needs professional umpiring everywhere. Should be a pool oif umps that do men's and women's games and get relegated to the VFL/state leagues when they **** up.

I’d bring in Abba and O’Laughlin for Craven and Granville. I suspect Tess may be right to play, however I think her and Charli would both benefit from having had a taste and working on getting a bit more involved in the game.
Yep, I can see this happening. Kind of sucks that there isn’t a reserves comp for them to play in. The scratch matches are better than nothing but won’t help them as much.

I thought Jenna was one of our better players today.

Of course she was. DR be trippin'.

She had a quiet game the previous week but understandable given her mum who she had looked after for a number of years sadly lost her battle with brain cancer in the days leading up to the match.

Jenna's a class act and this week she bounced back with aplomb. Continue to love her work.

O’Shea huge in the last few minutes there

She's a gun. Love the way she goes about it.

Even the clips of her playing Gaelic gave off a heavy vibe. Tough, quick, agile and skilled. Seemed super engaged in the pre-season clips, too. Looks to be relishing the opportunity.

At the risk of going nasal-spray early on this, something tells me she's going to be a fair upgrade on Gilroy. (Although I don't necessarily think they're like-for-like types. I'm just being Irishist.)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back