Brief preview of game available here;
http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2014/15/bl-v-nmfc

NM
In: Warren
Out: Nahas

LIONS
In: Daniel McStay, Ryan Lester, James Aish, Ashley McGrath
Out Tom Cutler, Zac O'Brien, Nick Robertson, Darcy Gardiner

We go in deserved favorites for this game. A win will break a long drought at the Gabba.

I expect the Lions to be far more competitive than last time, but our experience on each line should get us 'over the line'.

Good luck to the debutants in Warren and McStay.

North by 26 points.

Last edited:

played Bris 6 weeks ago, won by 90+
excluding disaster, always possible, interest focusses on Brown and Warren I guess
Last year Petrie kicked 48:19 for the Season 58:18 in 2012!
This year 18:17 so far
Thought he has been going quite well lately
Now if the whole team cld start kicking straight, like they used to,

Danger game...humidity...dew...J Brown factor...

Todays forecast...

Brisbane area
Partly cloudy. Scattered showers developing during the day. Scattered thunderstorms tonight, possibly severe with damaging winds. Winds west to northwesterly and light tending north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending west to northwesterly in the evening

Danger game...humidity...dew...J Brown factor...

Todays forecast...

Brisbane area
Partly cloudy. Scattered showers developing during the day. Scattered thunderstorms tonight, possibly severe with damaging winds. Winds west to northwesterly and light tending north to northwesterly 20 to 30 km/h in the morning then tending west to northwesterly in the evening

Yep, i'm confident we will win as we're a better team.

But also wont be slightest bit surprised if we drop it, knowing how bad we can play when 'off'.

As always before an interstate game against a side we shouldn't lose to, I'm worried, simply because this should be a very comfortable win based on exposed form. Would be glad to see a performance equivalent to the one in Round 9.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a bit nervous about this game so I have done something completely different in preparation. As I am a terrible punter and whatever I back fails, I went and put a $5 multi bet on the game that is a certainty to jinx.

Bad luck Brisbane, Rockliffe and Greene.

uploadfromtaptalk1403929925802.jpg

Though there are a lot of peripheral injuries in the 44 I think this current 22 is starting to find form and I reckon we'll put on a show tonight. Wouldn't be surprised to see a similar scoreline as the last game.

looks like rain, JB's last game, i cant remember the last time we won at the GABBA.
Our inconsistencies, im ready for another frustrating night at the GABBA tonight.
At least we are consistent at being inconsistent.

I'm a bit nervous about this game so I have done something completely different in preparation. As I am a terrible punter and whatever I back fails, I went and put a $5 multi bet on the game that is a certainty to jinx.

Bad luck Brisbane, Rockliffe and Greene.

View attachment 64542

Well lets hope you are right and it all goes wrong for your bet...ha

Im guessing you wouldn't have that bet if you didn't think some chance though?

Good to see so many posters here unsure of a big win... Or even a win at all. Too many times we have played a lowly team and everyone states we will smash them... Then we lose..

Show respect to every side as we have been in this thread and we will be ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back