Status
Not open for further replies.

ansonholt

Premiership Player
May 12, 2009
All in Sunbury
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I was going to create a preview post, but the Collingwood thread has done a fantastic as they usually do:

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...s-north-melbourne-matchday-discussion.995878/

A telling quote, however, which might underlay the Collingwood mindset in this game:

I believe the Collingwood depth is good enough to cover the loss of the two most critical outs, Ball and Thomas and come away with a much needed round one victory that will set up a classic round two match up against Carlton, and ex coach Mick Malthouse.
Disregarding the comment about their depth, you'd think there might be some "look ahead" on their behalf.

For us: the loss of Harvey and McMahon is critical, but we do have Adams, Wells and Grima, none of whom played in round 21 last year, and all of whom are in good form. Our triple towers are back, and we have another pre-season into our younger guys, with perhaps Cunnington ready to take the next step.

I think we're a real shot at this. Bring it on. Go Roos.

Does anyone know the ticketing situation, going with a friend that needs to buy a GA ticket and the ticketmaster website lists GA as 'not available right now' which is annoyingly ambiguous.

Does anyone know the ticketing situation, going with a friend that needs to buy a GA ticket and the ticketmaster website lists GA as 'not available right now' which is annoyingly ambiguous.
Quite often you'll find you can't get a ticket from the ticketmaster website on game day.

Truly a 50/50 game at this stage.
I hope we don't start 24-0 like in the round 21 game last year though.
Not good for the nerves!

Call the stadium.

Rumour of a rumour of a rumour that beams is out for the pies. Not super reliable but is doing the rounds on the pies board.
Anyone know anything?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Liam Anthony has about 6 scoring involvements in that clip, and boomer has 4-5.

I hope Anthony has a big game and rubs it in the face of all those who think he is on the edge. I don't think there is anyone (ba in our side who knows where to run and how to find the footy in space as well as him

Looking forward to seeing Cunningham, playing on the half-forward flank according to WA's 'Sunday Times'......

Word from Heath is they closed the roof too late and it's quite slippery at Etihad.

Liam Anthony has about 6 scoring involvements in that clip, and boomer has 4-5.

I hope Anthony has a big game and rubs it in the face of all those who think he is on the edge. I don't think there is anyone (ba in our side who knows where to run and how to find the footy in space as well as him

Unlucky. LA the sub. Big show of faith in Jacobs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back