no 1 draft pick all ready gone

Remove this Banner Ad

...iin the Rookie Draft.

T.Cloke would struggle to be drafted if not for his name. Makes Ben Holland look like a super athlete.

The Clokes said:
Travis Cloke would have been number 1 pick easily, if collingwood didnt get him under the father son rule!
great bonus for the maggies :)

You're going to need a bigger spoon that that to stir the pot!
We'll have one in a week so we can lend it to you if you like. This one comes with a bonus 2 picks in the top 4!
Oh! and remember what the doctor siad about taking your medication.

he would have struggled to go before 30. when shifter sheahan says a boy is a 2nd-3rd round pick (which he said about cloke) that means they aint to special. sheahan always overrates young players.

The Clokes said:
Travis Cloke would have been number 1 pick easily, if collingwood didnt get him under the father son rule!

great bonus for the maggies :)

haha no...

collingwood didnt have to use father son and they still couldve picked him up... well maybe not because only richmond are more desperate and pick up players on name not ability! ;)

RooDog said:
haha no...

collingwood didnt have to use father son and they still couldve picked him up... well maybe not because only richmond are more desperate and pick up players on name not ability! ;)

Thanks anyway, but I am more inclined to listen to those who have actually seen him play this year, and who say he WILL be a player. As for a top 10 selection, well who cares where he would have gone.... just second guessing anyway.... facts are the kid can play.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I doubt T Cloke would have gone top 3. A more realistic position would be Mid to Late 1st round (especially after his 5 goal effort recently)

The Clokes said:
and even that wont save richmond :)

i think richmond need 60 first round picks to get them back in the 8! :D

who cares!!! in a few years time if results go the way everyone expects on the weekend

it will be not just

Coughlan > than J Cloke

but also

Deledio > the T. Cloke

:D

Make no mistake, Griffen and Deludio are the best 2 going around.
If it wasn't for the father and son rule, Mitch Morton (West Coast) would have definatly been at least top 5.

If Collingwood are in trouble...

Richmond should be administered last rites :D

And Matty01, I think you got more bigger worries with the bulldogs :rolleyes:
i cant see them lasting one more year

Chodders said:
I think there was a huge sigh of relief from the other 15 clubs when Collingwood said they would be drafting Travis Cloke. This move is going to ensure that Collingwood won't be winning a flag any time soon.

not true 14 clubs had a sigh of relief we wanted him at Punt Road,

Coburg were in desperate need of a tall forward :D

Remove this Banner Ad

no 1 draft pick all ready gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back