no 1 draft pick all ready gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Jason Cloke is an average player at best.

But Cameron & Travis Cloke are going to make Richmond look like fools (which isn’t hard) for not getting these 2 players at tiger land.

Both are key position players who in the future are going to make Richmond only wish they had these 2 big boys.

Tigerbob said:
Most replies are from Tiger fans because of the simple logic that the Collingwood fans are saying "HAHA we have Travis and you dont" just the same way you did with Jason. (Cameron was not mentioned for some strange reason :D ) So of course you have to expect us Tiger fans to reply.

I also hope we reply the same way in the draft when with the same pick we would of picked up Jason Cloke with we used on Mark Coughlan. Now thats funny.

For every Cloke theres always thousands of kids better :D

We will move on thank you very much.

Makes me laugh how Richmond supporters are putting so much expectation on Coughlan after 1 good year. Lets hope he gets over the chronic OP or he might just be another over-paid interstater on your list. Isn't super quick, an adequate kick - has potential but would like to see another good season from him before anointing him as anything special. BTW, you could have had Coughlan and Cloke - but you got greedy and wanted Pettifer as well!!

Geez

Richmond seem to be rebuilding, it would make more sense to go there rather than fighting his brothers for spots in the team.
I watched Eastern play every second week, and yes Travis would have been picked up at some stage, but if his surname was Kirzner or Mellington no one would make a fuss.

Top 3, really, dont make me laugh.

Good luck to him though.

Parky said:
Makes me laugh how Richmond supporters are putting so much expectation on Coughlan after 1 good year. Lets hope he gets over the chronic OP or he might just be another over-paid interstater on your list. Isn't super quick, an adequate kick - has potential but would like to see another good season from him before anointing him as anything special. BTW, you could have had Coughlan and Cloke - but you got greedy and wanted Pettifer as well!!

Watch the game of Football son, you might learn something.

Coughlan has stuff you cant teach, and I might correct you, he had two (2) good years of brilliant Football to watch and will be over his injury problems and thus will continue on to be a Superstar!!

And besides, id still take An OP case of Coughlan than a Cloke!!!

I would also still rather Pettifer/Coughlan combo than that of a Cloke/Coughlan. Mate Jason is useless!!!

All I am saying is we are not going to cry over not having Travis, Goodluck to the kid but geez, not worth the fuss, next topic please?

Remove this Banner Ad

no 1 draft pick all ready gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back