no 1 draft pick all ready gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Punt_Road_Roar said:
who cares!!! in a few years time if results go the way everyone expects on the weekend

it will be not just

Coughlan > than J Cloke

but also

Deledio > the T. Cloke

:D
quick point from an outsider!

2 players dont make a club and in all honesty collingwoods list is a hell of a lot better than yours!

those in glass house shalt not throw stones!!

RooDog said:
quick point from an outsider!

2 players dont make a club and in all honesty collingwoods list is a hell of a lot better than yours!

those in glass house shalt not throw stones!!

your right your an outsider who wouldnt understand :D

a bit of history regarding the cogs and cloke pick but i doubt you would know that.

in regards to better lists, never said it was, i was only talking about 2 individuals but its typical of you outsiders trying to read too much into it !!!

but as you would know it only takes a few years for lists to turn around in your case the crows went from a good list to an ordinary one!

cheers ;)

The Clokes said:
And Matty01, I think you got more bigger worries with the bulldogs :rolleyes:
i cant see them lasting one more year

Its either more or bigger worries, you cant have both its a tautology.

And the Bulldogs will be around for the rest of my life and my kids life. Youve proven how much you know about football by saying Travis Cloke would have been a top 3 pick.

all u richmond fans need to take a step back, Travis Cloke is going to be a player to keep a good look at, and you shouldnt be talking to anyone about how drafted players they would need, its clear and simple you lost to hawthorn you need to take a good hard look at some of your players sorry i take that back all your players

OneEyedPie said:
cloke no 3 would have gone top 3 anyway
:D Good one. :rolleyes:

Punt_Road_Roar said:
… but as you would know it only takes a few years for lists to turn around in your case the crows went from a good list to an ordinary one!
Crows: Finals, Finals, Finals, Twelfth.
Richmond: No good, no good, no good, stone motherless.

Our list went bad in one year?

Some past list management mistakes came home to roost this year when extensive injuries exposed too many of the shortcomings in our list at one time. At the same time, young players like Rutten, Reilly, Bock and Hentschel, who have been on the list for 1-3 years, have developed and are showing their value. That’s not “good list turning ordinary”.

I’ll take our starting point for 2005 over yours any day, thank you.

T.Cloke is a lot better than most people think

Tall Forward/Defender, Big Kick, Great Mark. Kicks 5 goals 3 behinds from Ruck without trying

Richmond wouldnt fit Trav in their side as they need room for Richo, Gaspar, Kellaway, Ottens and their other talentless KPP

T.CLoke= Best CHB in the comp in 10 years

eddiesmith said:

Tall Forward/Defender, Big Kick, Great Mark. Kicks 5 goals 3 behinds from Ruck without trying

Richmond wouldnt fit Trav in their side as they need room for Richo, Gaspar, Kellaway, Ottens and their other talentless KPP

.... and then you wake up from your fantasy

eddiesmith said:

He might may be, but he won't be at Collingwood then after Ddddopey Ddddady Ddddavid does his nut when the two other Cloke boys have been delisted/or playing in the reserves.
Hhhaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

hilly69 said:
all u richmond fans need to take a step back, Travis Cloke is going to be a player to keep a good look at, and you shouldnt be talking to anyone about how drafted players they would need, its clear and simple you lost to hawthorn you need to take a good hard look at some of your players sorry i take that back all your players

Uhm,... err.. yeah ok then :confused:

Cloke top ten???

Funny cloke.. I mean joke.

I dont have a problem in saying that I wouldnt of minded having Travis Cloke to us for a third rounder. Its about where he should end up in the draft and just knowing he would of been ours would of been pretty good....

In saying that, Im not at all upset that we havent got him. It just gives us a chance to get another prospect in the third round that we wouldnt of had the chance with. I mean when Jason Cloke was taken, Collingwood fans were saying he was a bargain and Richmond supporters were upset he chose the Magpies over us...... Then with the same pick we would of taken Jason with, we took a fella by the name of Mark Coughlan. Enough said.

Travis will be the best of the Cloke brigade, which in itsself is not saying much. To me he doesnt have the agility and speed to be a KP Defender, he would get Spanked by a Riewolt and Brown and would get outsmarted by most league forwards. His position will be Full Forward where when he develops will have the strenght to stand his ground and takes some grabs. He will be handy if developed right, but he will be no Superstar. Then again chances of grabbing a Superstar with a third round selection is a hard task.....

But with Greg Miller, ill have faith in him doing so, after all he did take Daniel Jackson with a third rounder last year, and boy will he be a player, much more talented proposition than Travis Cloke is or ever will be.

So in conclusion, well done Magpies, youve got yourself a guareenteed handy league footballer with a third round pick, and I hope for the Cloke family name he does do something, he seems like a good kid. Richmond fans will wait for draft time and hopefully our third round pick will be a good player for us. I beleive Kangaroo fans and WCE fans have a lot more to crow about with their father son selections than Collingwood fans do, geez Mitch Morton boy that is a coup!

Lets all just move on......

Brett Deledio or Ryan Griffen hmmmmmmm :D :p

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Clokes said:
Tigerbob – you underestimate Travis Cloke.
Wait and see

Fair comment and I respect your opinion.

Put it this way, I hope he turns out good because he does seem like a terrific kid, but the expectations on him by people like yourself is not warranted. For instance if your name was The Mortons and were raving on about Mitch the way you do Travis I would keep my mouth shut.

But Travis is judged a late secound/third round selection for a reason.

And as a Tiger supporter, im not going to kill myself over not having a Cloke on my team. ;)

eddiesmith said:
He'll want to be, by the sound of it :)

I've never heard so much fuss made about a third round draft pick. Oh that's right, it was on The Collingwood Show...

(OK, sorry, sorry, cheap shot and I don't want to start another TFS thread. But I had to say it)

The Clokes said:
Travis Cloke kicked 5 goals again!

he would have been selected first round in the draft easy :)
There were also 2 others that kicked 5 goals each for Eastern yesterday but no coment on them. Sure Travis had a huge input into the win but so did a few others. He's not the be all & end all (old quote - dont bag me for it)

Qsaint said:
That St Kilda's recent draft picks are better than any young player Collingwood have or will have after you pick up Cloake v 3 ? ;)

Collect enough wooden spoons, get enough priority picks and you probably will get better picks than the teams that finished above you :rolleyes:

The Clokes said:
and even that wont save richmond :)

i think richmond need 60 first round picks to get them back in the 8! :D

which way to the needle exchange dikchead?

FUNNY HOW MOST REPLIES ARE FROM TIGER LAND

ITS ANOTHER CASE OF SOUR PUSS OR SHOULD I SAY SOUR TIGER???????

GO PIES

CLOKES WILL PROVE THEMSELVES AND HAVE THE LAST LAUGH

TIGERS WILL JUST FINISH LAST AGAIN

OneEyedPie said:
FUNNY HOW MOST REPLIES ARE FROM TIGER LAND

ITS ANOTHER CASE OF SOUR PUSS OR SHOULD I SAY SOUR TIGER???????

GO PIES

CLOKES WILL PROVE THEMSELVES AND HAVE THE LAST LAUGH

TIGERS WILL JUST FINISH LAST AGAIN

Most replies are from Tiger fans because of the simple logic that the Collingwood fans are saying "HAHA we have Travis and you dont" just the same way you did with Jason. (Cameron was not mentioned for some strange reason :D ) So of course you have to expect us Tiger fans to reply.

I also hope we reply the same way in the draft when with the same pick we would of picked up Jason Cloke with we used on Mark Coughlan. Now thats funny.

For every Cloke theres always thousands of kids better :D

We will move on thank you very much.

Remove this Banner Ad

no 1 draft pick all ready gone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back