NO Fev NO worries Bring on 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

What the.....................................................................................................................................................................................................

Great to watch that again,but you are forgetting Fev usually had the best two defenders on him from most clubs.That's something that wont be required in 2010 i'm guessing unless we land Bradshaw.

Yep, that is just fantastic :thumbsu:

And geez, how good was Waite also...showed perfectly in a few highlights the sheer freakish athleticism and ball gathering skill he has.

why that video??

Kreuzer 3 goals, Betts 1 goal, Simpson 1 goal, Waite 1 goal (Fev's goal came after the siren, when the game had already been won).

You take a look at the players singing the song in the rooms after the game & except for Fev & Bentick, most of them will be in our 22 in the coming years.

I think that fightback against Port was symbolic of who will be guiding us to the ultimate success in the not too distant future.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It'd break his heart too, I imagine, god knows if he'll grow to love the lions half as much as he loved the blues.

Well, I can't imagine Fev loving another team...especially one that involves maroon. I'm still coming to terms.

I do like your username...nice "happy" feelings does it instill within. :eek:

Well, I can't imagine Fev loving another team...especially one that involves maroon. I'm still coming to terms.

it'll be bloody weird to see him in a lions jumper next year.

haha thankyou, i had to refrain from using my favourite 'KREUZERFIDES!!' which i yell out at the games here in Perth (which is 1 game a season:mad:)

I think Fev will love anyone who will pay him $500,000 - $600,000 per year for 4 years.
I do think he will settle well into the Lions makeup as he will no longer be the "Kingpin"

I think Fev will love anyone who will pay him $500,000 - $600,000 per year for 4 years.
I do think he will settle well into the Lions makeup as he will no longer be the "Kingpin"

I'm thinking "sad but true", however, watching him singing our song in that video with the boys at then end...his blueness is undeniable. Maybe that is just me thinking dreamy happy thoughts, but ya know.:p

(which is 1 game a season:mad:)

We're in Sydney...totally relate! We just had a son, and I'm currently trying to convince hubby to let us move to Melbourne so our son will not be raised in bum sniffin rugby land. I will not be able to cope if peer pressure reels him in that direction.

Great to watch that again,but you are forgetting Fev usually had the best two defenders on him from most clubs.

I was at that match and mostly it was a pretty open forward line with Carlile and Fev one out.

This game was the coming of Russell as an AFL player and Murphy a match winner. How bloody good was it to watch it unfold in front of my eyes from the Northern Stand - the end the Blues were kicking - and sing the song with all the Blues supporters as we left the ground after putting up with 3Q's of bullshit from Port fans.

If next year Waite can return to form and get some consistancy after a month or two, Kreuzer, Murphy, Gibbs, Russell, Grigg, Hampson and Armfield can each take a further step or two. Judd and Simpson leading the team with the hunger of showing the world we were not a one man team (Fev), we will move many inches and fulfill the destiny this collective group of young men were selected to do as players of our club, the Carlton Football Club.

GO BLUES!

Remove this Banner Ad

NO Fev NO worries Bring on 2010

Remove this Banner Ad

Back