Rumour No more Mrs Hardwick

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Shock horror monday with Jack probably toeing our media club guidelines that's he's been told what to say and not to say. So if jack comes out blah blah blah i can't comment on dimmas private matter only saying media spin we are behind Dimma and United not saying much but saying just what supporters want to hear our supporters will run here to bf i told you so, look at all you idiots as everyone is cool with dimma cheating on his wife at the club as we united. Sorry that doesn't cut the mustard and you're delusional to think that every single staff member/player are cool at the club with dimma cheating when Daniel Giese has friends at our club including the ceo. The truth is not everyone at the club are happy or behind Dimma because of he's cheating actions plus some are better friends with Mrs Hardwick or Giese at the club. Everyone at our club will just toe the line like most staff/player's at every afl club would do because its there lively hood as that's the business there in💵💰💵💰
Seriously, who is this clown?

I'm happy with my call, Dimma should take a year off, Tiger machine will run itself in the meantime and then the great man will return, forgiven by the industry, in 2022 a la Lyon, stefanovic
Or Richmond could just ignore the Karens in this thread and carry on winning Premierships :)

I know of at least 2 Tiger players who regularly cheat on their long term partners/wives with a regular side chick (as I’m sure most clubs have these types in their playing group).

Hardwick just getting in on the act. His bond with his players will grow IMO in 2021 - he’ll be far more relatable.

The players will play for Hardwick - it’s not like they don’t know some of their teammates do it, and they’ve won 3 flags together.

I know of at least 2 Tiger players who regularly cheat on their long term partners/wives with a regular side chick (as I’m sure most clubs have these types in their playing group).

Hardwick just getting in on the act. His bond with his players will grow IMO in 2021 - he’ll be far more relatable.

The players will play for Hardwick - it’s not like they don’t know some of their teammates do it, and they’ve won 3 flags together.

yeh ok champ

Sounds like a wonderful culture 🙄🙄🙄

WTF?!?

I'm sure it will bring them all closer together. It's really quite beautiful if you think about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back