Live Event No one cares (Brions vs Kenny)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So not Melbourne. Got it.
Currently averaging the highest points per game this year. 2nd overall with a game still to play.
Win tomorrow and we jump back above the Swans on the ladder.

Similar thing happened last year. Then we tore you guys a new one.
Coming off 3 six day breaks in a row and so decimated by injuries and (club imposed) suspensions that we were forced to include Mitch White.
But that was last year.
Your current game style will get you to reach the finals, but no more than that.

Coming off 3 six day breaks in a row and so decimated by injuries and (club imposed) suspensions that we were forced to include Mitch White.
But that was last year.
Your current game style will get you to reach the finals, but no more than that.
Don’t make 12 month old excuses dude! Travel every second week, then get back to me please.

People been making predictions about us for years, been wrong for years.

Don’t make 12 month old excuses dude! Travel every second week, then get back to me please.

People been making predictions about us for years, been wrong for years.
Then don't bring up 12 month old games! And if you didn't want to travel you shouldn't have relocated.

But that was last year.
Sounds like you’re scared of getting stranglewanked

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But that was last year.

What the shit do melbourne know about game styles that make finals? You havent been anywhere near it since dial up internet

It’s a real thing. MG pm’d me with pics he took.
Only so you'd stop messaging me for them.
What the shit do melbourne know about game styles that make finals? You havent been anywhere near it since dial up internet
Watching the sport, much like you. I didn't realise fans personally participated in Sydney's finals.
So when Kenny offers his opinions, I bet you tell him "STFU old man! Your team went 50 years without winning a final! What do you know!"

Watching the sport, much like you. I didn't realise fans personally participated in Sydney's finals.
So when Kenny offers his opinions, I bet you tell him "STFU old man! Your team went 50 years without winning a final! What do you know!"
But did you get the dwarf to sign a release form? And is he okay?

But did you get the dwarf to sign a release form? And is he okay?
He's okay I left him in the care of a St Kilda supporter...…...oh shit....

the bloke turned up every game for years and watched us lose for years. of course hes an idiot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back